Our valued sponsor

what best cbi programs in caribbean countries ?

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
hi

my passport does not guarantee me free entrance to many countries , and is wayy more difficult with immigration
so i'm looking for good passport on long term for me and small family (no wife/kids ) .

i don't care about the type of investment

also if this help with free movement to europe . which countries in europe take this visa seriously to acquire dual citizenship if possible? lets say the reason : i want to open business or work for long time .

generally i'm not fan of european laws and weather but any country with extra privileges is better than so little.

thanks

In the Caribbean, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis (pioneer program), Antigua, Saint Lucia (visa free to Schengen) and Grenada (visa free travel to China) offer similar opportunities.

You may make a donation or buy pre-approved real estate which can be rented out a few years later on. The CBI is valid for you and your family.

Access to Europe is not the same as living and having a business in Europe. The process of acquiring residency in Europe is completely separate. Where in Europe do you want to live?

Are you aware that Cyprus and Malta offer CBI and that Portugal has a golden visa program with a path to citizenship within five years?

Reactions: extremedox101

Latest Threads