Our valued sponsor

What do you say Gold, Diamonds or Whisky for long term investment?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I would like to know if you think Gold and diamonds is better for investment compared to Whisky?

Your thoughts count, please post.

Reactions: troubled soul
I would say gold alone. Gold is held by central bank it is a universal liquid asset and understandable and accepted by even a Bedouin with 2 camels. Whisky not really useful in middle east an some part of the world....just saying ns2. Diamonds is a niche product whose value is determined by quality, size etc and prices can be opaque and non-liquid.

Reactions: KJK
I concur with MbS here @<<snippet>> ... gold will make of a better investment (all other things being equal) in that you'll be able to cash out almost anywhere. And I recommend you buy it in the UAE, where you can enjoy discounts in hand-made jewellery (less mark-up than in other countries), and where you may also enjoy storage facilities to keep it safe while you see it grow in value cig-:,

Yeah toilet paper is good so you don't need to use you fingers if you take a dump!

If whisky is something of interest to someone it may be a good idea why not and if it's possible to consider it to be an investment you have a Kinder Surprise.
Kinder_Surprise_Egg.jpg

Gold alone from your list. For funky beats that rise with the market, consider industrials like palladium and platinum.

If you go for toilet paper rolls, educate yourself in fire safety first.

Reactions: Dazel
I've never heard of an investment in whiskey before. I consider such investments to be pampering. You can buy expensive alcoholic drinks, but I think more for the purpose of collecting a collection than for the purpose of investment.