Our valued sponsor

What documents I get with offshore company?

hukal

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I was wondering what documents I should get when I register a offshore company anywhere? are there any special standard documents that some get always and are there documents we need to request that the agent may not consider important?

Please any information is helpful?

Reactions: kolagin
You should get at least the below documents:

• Company Certificate
  • Memorandum & articles
  • Share Certificate
  • Directors Minutes
These are pretty basic documents that all should get with the company formation. Note, many Agents can get the price down because the documents are not Notarized and Apostilled, the banks and any financial institution will require the documents to be with an Apostille & notarized!

Reactions: kolagin
Standard documents are always required to verify the applicant and validate their documents. The documents should also be notarized as what admin has said since notarizing a document by a lawyer or a professional will completely validate the documents.

How can we be sure that it is included in the package when ordering a offshore Company? most of them have online ordering system that claim all is included and when you get the package some important incorporation documents are missing or they charge extra for delivery of them.

Latest Threads