Our valued sponsor

What hosting solution should I choose for my project ?

Adulthood

BANNED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Take a look please:
require 120 gbs of disk space, 1700 gbs of bandwidth, 2 gbs of ram, Linux
What can you say about these web hosting services: Liquidweb.com , Kvchosting.net and also Hostnamaste.com ?
What host is better from your views? Why

KVChosting.net is not the only company which is able to have satisfy all your needs.
Yourlasthost.com is good enough to have a deal with due to their unmatched services.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

I like Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ and KVM VPS deals. The price for them is quite reasonable.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

I am impressed by low-cost web hosting accounts offered by Kvchosting.net SSD hosting provider.
Tech support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point. Their servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless.

Give my vote for HostNamaste.com - their servers in India, France and USA are really fast.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Latest Threads