Our valued sponsor

What I need for anonymous company and bank account?

GoGoldPro

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I'm very new to online business and to have company. For just 4 months I finished my school. I want to start as Internet Marketer selling various services online. I want to open a anonymous offshore company and bank account because I don't want my name floating on the Internet.

My question is how can I be 100% sure that my name is no appearing when they lookup the company owner of my company? What is required to get it anonymous?

Will they see my name on the bank account when they pay me?

Well, the best anonymity you get with an Seychelles offshore company. No one can lookup the owner of such an entity so you can rest assured and sleep well in then night.

You just need to get a certified passport copy and English utility bill in order to be able to do a Seychelles offshore company formation. If you don't have the utility bill in English you need to get it translated and notarized afterwards. This can be done by a notary service or law firm.

It's been only 4 years you finished your school, it's amazing, in such age, you are thinking about company formation. It's a good sign that young lads also coming in business :)

I'll suggest you to start a business remotely first. When your business will grow up, you'll get time to think about creating offshore company. We will be here that time also suggesting you the best option;)

I second deadpool it doesn't matter how old you are or how long you have been at school what matters is that you have an idea and you can make lot's of money from this idea.

Back to Topic. To get a company made anonymous and offshore you need 1. find a offshore jurisdiction that fits your needs and 2. you need nominees 3. a offshore jurisdiction that protect your privacy. Seychelles and Cook Islands are the only two I have heard of that will match!

The best way is to look for an agent or a professional from a firm to help you. Since you're new to these kind of stuffs, you might mess up and won't know what to do if ever you messed up already. Just a piece of advice :)

I have found a few firms where this is possible, have been using them for long time!

Latest Threads