Our valued sponsor

What I need for anonymous company and bank account?

You need a Seychelles company formation with full nominee services no bank account in the Seychelles but in Cyprus for max privacy protection!
do you consider this to be anonymous, have you tried to setup the entire thing with darks.

Hey Clemens. I've been reading quite a few people post about 'darks', please is it possible to share some more information. i think this is what i'm looking for.
you can learn all about it in the Mentor Group which you have access to ;)

Will they see my name on the bank account when they pay me?
how can you avoid to get your name on bank transfers?

There are several people around here on the forum that are able to help with the setup of total anonymous companies. I'm a satisfied owner of not less than 2 companies in the Seychelles.
can you mention or point me in direction?

Hi,

I'm very new to online business and to have company. For just 4 months I finished my school. I want to start as Internet Marketer selling various services online. I want to open a anonymous offshore company and bank account because I don't want my name floating on the Internet.

My question is how can I be 100% sure that my name is no appearing when they lookup the company owner of my company? What is required to get it anonymous?

Will they see my name on the bank account when they pay me?

How did it go with the company and account? Could be interesting to get an update.

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
He may not be around any longer. It's annoying that no one can post if something works for them only if it is going wrong they start posting here :(

To setup a anonymous company and EMI requires only darks and some knowledge. This protects you against any liability and taxes that may come, large amounts will require more than a simple or single setup.

You won't get 100% anonymity by using nominees, just so you know. but it helps to get a better level of privacy!
No they can report you still with nominees. Got reported for last year :(
There are several people around here on the forum that are able to help with the setup of total anonymous companies. I'm a satisfied owner of not less than 2 companies in the Seychelles.
like who? I need someone to help me again but can't find one.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
I need total anonymous company + EMI account + Payment service for my website. I'm banned by Visa to get own merchant account, I need persons help to get this setup.

I need total anonymous company + EMI account + Payment service for my website. I'm banned by Visa to get own merchant account, I need persons help to get this setup.
So get into the mentor group and ask people there to get things sorted out my friend!

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
Consider all the dangers of a completely anonymous company. The company will NOT be yours. Neither the money in the company account. The nominees can easily take all you money and they will not even have to run. Even if the nominees are perfectly honest, at the slightest suspicion that the company UBO is a nominee (oxymoron), the bank will freeze the company account and you will have hard time getting your money back.
It is much more sensible to look for a solution that does not rely on anonymity but on complete legality. If properly structured such company will provide you with sufficient protection but with an added bonus of safety of your money. A warning - such solutions are more complex and be more expensive.

Yes he is, you can read that in another thread and for that reason he don't understand what this is about but had a need to comment here! LoL

Latest Threads