Our valued sponsor

What I need for anonymous company and bank account?

There are several people around here on the forum that are able to help with the setup of total anonymous companies. I'm a satisfied owner of not less than 2 companies in the Seychelles.
Do you believe this is the situation still in almost 2021? I can read a few solution in the mentor group that have been there for a very long time, they won't be valid any longer.

Sorry for my ignorance, but the only way I see as we discuss in mentor gold is the homeless guy and hooker solution.

Do you believe this is the situation still in almost 2021? I can read a few solution in the mentor group that have been there for a very long time, they won't be valid any longer.

Sorry for my ignorance, but the only way I see as we discuss in mentor gold is the homeless guy and hooker solution.
Even the homeless guy and hooker solutions are not foolproof!. What would you do If the homeless guy dies, got sick (most of them only live up to their 50s) or whatever happened to him and say that you want to make a transfer and then BAM!. the EMI/bank asked you about verification/kyc and you don't have that! What will you do?. the same also goes for the hooker solution, in fact the hooker solution is 10000% worse.
these bit*hes have loud mouths and they will 100% talk about them opening a bank account or doing "weird" video verification for a client with their coworkers aka whores.

then, word of mouth will spread and the pimp (the boss of these whores) will ask her if she remembered anything about the bank or bla bla bla and if she does, it doesn't matter if you IP blocked her, as she can call the bank and tell the support that their account got hacked by a criminal who "rap*d" her and make a sob story and they will help the whor__ I mean the "victim" and help her to get back that account as this account is under her name, therefore it's legally hers not yours. :(

don't assume that this hooker is stupid. if she's smart she will f**k you and play with you and act dumb then she will take your money for herself. if she's dumb, she will talk about this with her coworkers because this is "odd" and not something that happen every day and her boss will know that and will f**k you instead by taking your money thru her. It's a loss-loss situation.

if this gonna work it's gonna work only as a onetime thing and not a regular thing. Usually with this method or with darks, you want to convert this time bomb into crypto or any other safe investment vehicle as quickly as possible, so you do not get fucked or lose this money.

Only method to really protect your assets, is by hiding in plain sight or play by the rules. So, move your a*s to a zero tax/low tax/ territorial tax jurisdiction with zero/lax CFC rules and PE rules. and structure your company thru trusts or foundations or whatever structure that's gonna work for your particular case.

don't play illegally, play it legal until you have the money to live in your own high tax country and pay little tax through complex structures and flip the middle finger to the tax thief and ask him to kiss your a$$.

But until then, play it safe, so you sleep well at night :)

Only method to really protect your assets, is by hiding in plain sight or play by the rules. So, move your a*s to a zero tax/low tax/ territorial tax jurisdiction with zero/lax CFC rules and PE rules. and structure your company thru trusts or foundations or whatever structure that's gonna work for your particular case.

don't play illegally, play it legal until you have the money to live in your own high tax country and pay little tax through complex structures and flip the middle finger to the tax thief and ask him to kiss your a$$.
That's right. Trying to escape from corrupt governments starving of people's money and lots of resources to put you in jail is a bad idea.

for some people it will never be possible. So why wait for something that never goes to happen?
And that's why I said that the best possible way to "legally" protect your assets is by moving to a tax friendly jurisdiction, or structure your business in a way, legal ofc, that makes you pay little tax in your home country.

If the latter is hard, then move!

darks, hookers ...etc may work for some cases or as a one time thing but it's illegal (fraud, identity theft...you name it) and you don't want to f**k with the tax mafias of western governments and you certainly don't want the Europol/Interpol knocking at your door at 3AM.

moving to a tax friendly jurisdiction is the way to go 2021 and beyond especially after the s**t show that is bound to happen once this virus/lockdown is over.

Reactions: troubled soul