Our valued sponsor

What if I don't renew Cyprus company and my privacy?

wonderwilly

Offshore Agent
Feb 10, 2011
Latvia
Visit site
I wondering if I register a Cyprus company what will happen if I don't renew the company, will you release my privacy information if someone ask?

Will I want nominee director and shareholder say I need 100% privacy?

Your information should never reach any public domain. Your company will probably be struck-off the Cyprus company register and will compound government fees and penalties. In addition, companies that are struck off are not allowed to trade or conduct any business affairs.

Utilizing a full management structure will definitely assist you in creating additional secrecy. Nominee services projects a distinct mind and management perception around the company.

Unfortunatly I think your privacy is not granted in the period from you don't renew the company and until the company is stroken off since there will be no management in this period or anyone who can protect your privacy, only option for ROC (Register of Companies in Cyprus) is to reveal information if requested from authority and if available. This is what I got informed about.

Unfortunatly I think your privacy is not granted in the period from you don't renew the company and until the company is stroken off
Actually we,so all other CSP's, will have to register the company to the beneficial owners address if the company isn't renewed. So the former client will have to deal with any issues this may course at his own.

Latest Threads