Our valued sponsor

What is a offshore company?

Conduct business without corporate taxes: Tax havens, such as Cyprus and the Panama, BVI, allow the formation of International Companies that have no tax or reporting responsibilities. This means you save money not only from the absence of corporate taxes, but also from reduced compliance and other regulatory costs.

Conduct business as an international entity: International Companies have the same rights as an individual person and can make investments, buy and sell real estate, trade portfolios of stocks and bonds, and conduct any legal business activities - so long as these are not done in the country of registration.

Keep business affairs confidential: Offshore Companies offer complete privacy. If the company shares are held by a Trust, the ownership is legally vested in the trustee, thus gaining the potential for even greater tax planning advantages.

Above are the key factors for why you should go offshore with your company, for which country you choose. I would go with an Cyprus Offshore company Formation, since it is part of the European Union which gives more trust into your company, even if it is considered as Offshore Company.

jpay said:
Conduct business without corporate taxes: Tax havens, such as Cyprus and the Panama, BVI, allow the formation of International Companies that have no tax or reporting responsibilities. This means you save money not only from the absence of corporate taxes, but also from reduced compliance and other regulatory costs.
Conduct business as an international entity: International Companies have the same rights as an individual person and can make investments, buy and sell real estate, trade portfolios of stocks and bonds, and conduct any legal business activities - so long as these are not done in the country of registration.

Keep business affairs confidential: Offshore Companies offer complete privacy. If the company shares are held by a Trust, the ownership is legally vested in the trustee, thus gaining the potential for even greater tax planning advantages.

Above are the key factors for why you should go offshore with your company, for which country you choose. I would go with an Cyprus Offshore company Formation, since it is part of the European Union which gives more trust into your company, even if it is considered as Offshore Company.
Those are the important things, however you will have a bunch of other benefits from it, also if you live in a country where it is regulated a hell and they are chasing you for TAX, VAT and all this stuff.

For us it was the best option, since we are now able to conduct safe business and paying less tax. Our pricing has changed for the benefit of out customers, so I find it a positive outcome for all.

thanks for your replies, helpful indeed.

What is the purpose of having several offshore companies for one business?

I referring to that I have been in touch with some company which told that it would be of benefit to have a Holding Company in one offshore country and have business made in another company in another offshore country, does that makes some sense?

Latest Threads