Our valued sponsor

What is an easy country for residency card?

heaven

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
EU citizen looking for a country that offers an easy/fast residency card. Do you know some countries?

And what is usually necessary? Going with a utility bill to the local town hall?

Thanks

@heaven if you only need the residency card, just for living or taxing, not for doing business.
In my opinion, its MUCH better go to UAE like freelance.
Keep in mind that you need to have in the past already worked as a freelancer and you need to provide the authorities a proof. Furthermore the banks don't like it becauese they need to open you a personal account that conduct business as you can open bank accounts with the freelance Visa only in your personal name.

Reactions: Remut
the banks don't like it becauese they need to open you a personal account that conduct business as you can open bank accounts with the freelance Visa only in your personal name.
What if freelancer will be using TW, Paysera etc to receive payments on a daily basis.
And then he will transfer funds from EMI to his personal bank account in UAE, like 1 time per month.
UAE banks accept such scheme?

btw, @Fred please PM me with details regarding costs of getting UAE residency via company formation and a freelance scheme.

What if freelancer will be using TW, Paysera etc to receive payments on a daily basis.
And then he will transfer funds from EMI to his personal bank account in UAE, like 1 time per month.
UAE banks accept such scheme?

btw, @Fred please PM me with details regarding costs of getting UAE residency via company formation and a freelance scheme.
Paysera can be opened very well with UAE residence.

Yes UAE banks accept personal balance transfer without any problems. They just don't like to open bank accounts for residents on the freelance visa because they have to open a personal bank account that is allowed to receive business funds.

Send you PM.

UAE - forming a company grants you a Visa - residence card called Emirates ID.

Can be done within one week - no utility bill required.
How much, approximately, will it be to get a UAE residency certificate /ID **only**?

Another question:
if I decide to go with a freelance visa, and yes, I've been working as a freelancer, a programmer, for almost a decade, how will I prove it? Will I have to do it with proper documents or how? I'd only be able to prove it *indirectly* as I'm a one man show and haven't had a company. I do some code online and other things, but will it be deemed as a proof?

How much, approximately, will it be to get a UAE residency certificate /ID **only**?

Another question:
if I decide to go with a freelance visa, and yes, I've been working as a freelancer, a programmer, for almost a decade, how will I prove it? Will I have to do it with proper documents or how? I'd only be able to prove it *indirectly* as I'm a one man show and haven't had a company. I do some code online and other things, but will it be deemed as a proof?

Attachments

• vgure98px0m61.png
    vgure98px0m61.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 109
How should I read that? Which things among all listed there are absolutely required to get residency ID? Which aren't? Why "initial approval" 2 times? Are the prices in UAD or USD?

These are the costs for opening a company, no?

I asked about one thing, you answered about the other.

How should I read that? Which things among all listed there are absolutely required to get residency ID? Which aren't? Why "initial approval" 2 times? Are the prices in UAD or USD?

These are the costs for opening a company, no?

I asked about one thing, you answered about the other.
Sorry for that.

Cost is AED
All cost are compulsory. This for freelance visa.

Another question:
For media activities:

• Application Form
  • Passport copy
  • Visa copy (if you are applying from within the UAE)
  • Sponsor’s NOC (if you are applying for a permit and have a current residence visa)
  • Portfolio or sample of work (online link or PDF)
For tech activities:

• Application Form
  • Passport copy
  • Sponsor’s NOC (if applying for a permit and you have a current residence visa)
For education activities:

• Application Form
  • Passport copy
  • Sponsor’s NOC (if applying for a permit and you have a current residence visa)
  • Credentials and certificates