Our valued sponsor

What is an easy country for residency card?

EU citizen looking for a country that offers an easy/fast residency card. Do you know some countries?

And what is usually necessary? Going with a utility bill to the local town hall?

Having in mind that you are an EU citizen, then by no doubt Cyprus is the best option, very fast procedure and the cost is minimal, and just a fraction of what has been quoted for UAE, which is obvious having in mind that Cyprus is an EU country so for an EU citizen to get the relevant permit is very simple.

Well I am a non us non eu national having Seychelles IBC setup when I was in Ivory Coast( we are into IT and management consulting and we want to trade and invest our funds as well) so looking for an and cheap residency option. I am an Indian . Since Ivory Coast has no cfc laws it was good. What alternative cheap residency could be good for me which is easy to setup. I am the sole director .We have opened accounts with ADVcash and Transferwise.

I would still say Cyprus. Can you please give me some background, is the plan to work in Cyprus or just live in Cyprus?
Interesting, same thing for me, i want a paper residency without any bulls**t investments and without having to live there, and still be able to get a passport after few years. Is this possible?

Sorry for that.

Cost is AED
All cost are compulsory. This for freelance visa.
Price looks very reasonable than having to set up a company and pay 7000EUR annually which i really do not want.
Which company is this?

It depends on your plan/structure. For example if a company is set up for your business purposes, you will be getting a permit as an employee of that company, subject to passing through the procedure. I note that a permanent residence permit can be obtained with an investment in property of around EURO 300,000.

Price looks very reasonable than having to set up a company and pay 7000EUR annually which i really do not want.
Which company is this?
The cost of setting up a company in Cyprus is potentially quite lower that the amount you have suggested.

Latest Threads