Our valued sponsor

What is Apostille?

You may find the best explanation here More... it is a requirement to have documents with apostille when you apply for a offshore bank account for almost any bank actually.

Reactions: clemens
It's all included in the total costs for the incorporation of the offshore company. No need to do anything yourself.

Depends very much on your business activity. There will be "no best time" to open a company, it is when your ready to start doing business :)

What is an Apostille? And why would I need my offshore company documents Apostilled? Is there a service available, so that I can get my documents Apostiled?
I am worried more about the documents than my money!
Apostille is a seperate page which contains country and state information, signature and a seal. The document is attached to the rest of your incorporation documents with a staple or eyelet and should not be removed otherwise it will be invalidated. If not all then most banks will require you to provide this document together with the rest of the inc docs. So you better make sure you have it available when you apply for an account at least.

Reactions: negon and JohnLocke