Our valued sponsor

What is best offshore company for herbal business?

Yes I can help you to open an account with BAC or you can do it by yourself, it depends if you want to come to the country or you want to pay for my services. :)
I do not know if admin allows to post fees here.

After asking I can tell you that a basic costs for setting up a Guatemalan Corporation is $. 1,250.00 (including in this package: corporation incorporation, accounting services for 1 year, international Courier services, apostille and 1 POA) Renewal (Yearly) $. 250.00

No hidden costs, for the basic package. This means you are going to provide the shareholders and the president of the board. Both shareholders have to travel to Guatemala to sign the articles of incorporation. One of the shareholders can be the president of the board, then president will have to come with us to open the bank account. This, as mentioned before, is the basic package.

Last edited:
No hidden costs, for the basic package. This mean you are going to provide the shareholder, the president of the board and both shareholders have to travel to Guatemala to sign the articles of incorporation. One dope them can be the president of the board, then then president will have to come with us to open the bank account. This, as mentioned before, is the basic package.
Can you check here Guatemala Company and bank account for lottery business? and post if you are able to help or PM me please?

Consider the climate of the country first then decide whether the country experience strong typhoon or tsunamis because that will surely affect your herbal business. After considering those two, you can exactly pinpoint which country you can setup your business with :)