Our valued sponsor

What is best offshore company for herbal business?

HerbalMerchant

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
I need to know what the best offshore country or jurisdiction for herbal business is?

As you may know it's not illegal in the Netherlands but in many other countries it is and that's why it is complicated to find any good alternative to the Netherlands for my business.

I have heard that Panama, Guateala and Costa Rica are two great options for this business but don't know what the company law is there, anyone knows?

I don't care about tax but only privacy.

For your business I don't think there are the huge limitations in Guatemala company. I think they will accept it. Also for Costa Rica it seems that they are not care that much about the business activity and would allow Herbal Products to be sold from such an offshore company.

The problem will start when you will ask for a bank account for one of the above entities. It's not possible to find any valid banking, so the only way you can accept payments into your account may be by fool the bank or find some method to workaround it.

Reactions: negon
Guatemala company formation seems to be the best for herbal business but do you know of a reliable agent or firm that can help with the incorporation of our business in Guatemala and also help with the opening of a real bank account for this business?

Do you know of a method to get around it with the banks to be allowed to do the business we are doing without cheating them too much?

Guatemala may be the best for your business if you want to have it long term. Costa Rica will soon prohabit selling of this stuff if not already!

In the past we had a lawyer from Guatemala that was good in all this, maybe we can get him back here and comment so you may get the details and company from him.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Cool.. would you say that herbal products are illegal everywhere? I wonder how profitable this business is since you want to incorporate your business in Guatemala or any other offshore place! For my business the only entity I could effort was Seychelles :(

Reactions: negon
ohh yeah I love this forum have been missing it for a long time :p You know that herbal products are not allowed with any country except the Netherlands and some of the African countries.

So my suggestion to you is, move you, your business and your hosting to Tanzania and open everything there. You can do it for low and no one is asking questions :)

ohh yeah I love this forum have been missing it for a long time :p You know that herbal products are not allowed with any country except the Netherlands and some of the African countries.

So my suggestion to you is, move you, your business and your hosting to Tanzania and open everything there. You can do it for low and no one is asking questions :)
You are correct bluweb. OP should go for African country.

Reactions: myoffshoreliving
Why you guys try to move this guy to Africa :D just because of his herbal products ;) OP I think you should try to find one of these Guatemala Law firms and ask them to help you with the incorporation of your business there and then with the banking and merchant I'm sure there are possibilities there!

Interesting if they have such a solution in Guatemala, do you know if there are any setup for Adult Entertainment business?

Do you know of a bank and payment processor in Guatemala that accept his business? I asking for real bank!
Yes there is a bank and payment processor in Guatemala, the bank is BAC (Banco America Central) with offices all around Central America. Is one of the biggest banks in Central America.

Now regarding adult entertainment business I do not know if it is possible.