Our valued sponsor

What is going on in Ukraine

"Decimating the Russian army"

It's the other way around. Ukraine are losing around a battalion per day. It is sad that thousands of young guys, and now older ones, seen as though they're having to bring in guys with zero training, are being blown to pieces. They don't even see any Russians, only artillery.

Just basic common sense is going to tell you that Russia is winning comfortably, they haven't even mobilised.They don't even have many troops in Ukraine, they've been refitting for the last month.

Here are some facts:

There was a referendum there in 2014.
Oh really?)
Then they would to remain in Ukraine and Russians just accepted it.
You are not stopping to lie. Are you putin' bot?

ukainian males left poland last month when they received a letter from polish government that they have been asked by ukrainian government to detain ukrainian males in poland and bring them to ukraine so they can fight the war.
They gave a date when it will start however i can't remember it anymore
This is not even funny, fake boy.

Here are some facts:

Oh really?)
Then they would to remain in Ukraine and Russians just accepted it.
You are not stopping to lie. Are you putin' bot?

This is not even funny, fake boy.
Haha 'facts'. Just numbers on a website that can't be backed up with any primary source material.

Do you think 40k troops can be killed and nothing is said? The grieving families aren't kicking off? Where are the bodies?

I am not mocking the Ukraine forces, I think they've done a decent job all things considered and they'd likely have been too much of a fight for most other western European army as they are seriously depleted. Certainly Germany would stand no chance.

But Russia has proven they are a much superior force.

Which should worry NATO as that shows how they deal with Europes largest army, trained to NATO standards.

Haha 'facts'. Just numbers on a website that can't be backed up with any primary source material.

Here you may see only the destroyed vehicles of which photos were taken. So this is only a part of all destroyed vehicles.
You can click on each one peace and see the photo with your own eyes. If this is not enough evidence for you than I think we are waisting time here with your education and you should go and watch Netflix instead.

Do you think 40k troops can be killed and nothing is said? The grieving families aren't kicking off? Where are the bodies?
If you do not know anything, it does not mean that it is not existing. It simply shows your lack if awareness in this case.

I am not mocking the Ukraine forces, I think they've done a decent job all things considered and they'd likely have been too much of a fight for most other western European army as they are seriously depleted. Certainly Germany would stand no chance.
A "decent job" is decimation of Russian army to the point it cannot attack anymore. Moreover, there is Ukrainian counterofencives near Kharkiv and Kherson.

But Russia has proven they are a much superior force.
how? With outnumbering Ukrainian forces by 5-8 times they could not be able to capture any regional centre apart from Kherson? Any important victory? And fled from Kyiv? It only prooved that it is useless horde with lots of everything but completely useless and uncapable.
Which should worry NATO as that shows how they deal with Europes largest army, trained to NATO standards.
Ukrainian army is Europe's strongest army right now. All that NATO should do is to provide ammo, vehicles, jets and artillery, and leave it to professionals. They do not need to do anything else as the average guy from EU will never be able to join the army, and no army in the EU will be able to protect themselves.

Reactions: icecold
Why not?

But if someone disrespects you, insults you and one time even publicly pisses in your soup, and you then in return break his nose, couldn't we "just agree" that YOU are selfish, rude, bloodthirsty m0thеfискеr who's always eager to attack *innosent* people?
Russia is weak. They pretent to be more than what they really are.
That is what happened when you believe your own propaganda about regional domination.

The only thing that is left is the nuclear weapon, though it would not help against internal collapse as the result of economic sanctions and opression of its own people. You will see a civil war there soon, like in 1917.

Can't we just agree that the war in Ukraine is plain poison for the entire world and what we are looking into's tomorrow won't be good!
I agree to that.
But it is not possible just to end this conflict. Each negotiations right now will be used by Russians to gather new forces and strike again to destroy Ukraine.
The whole nature of Russia does not recognise existence of free Ukraine. It is either Ukraine or Russia. So the war is going to end with only one survival. And it is going to last for as long as one of them would exist.
This conflict rooted from 11th century, it is almost like Jews and Arabs.

Last edited: