Our valued sponsor

What is the best Bitcoin wallet?

Blockchain.com is a scam and has been proven to be insecure in the past due to mathematically invalid seed generations.
Ontop of that they don't support a boatload of features, such as RBF, CPFP, Segwit, exporting of private keys, and ontop of that blockchain.com logs browser details, IP's, and fingerprints your devices.. Also, if they change anything about their Javascript, they could log your passwords & steal your funds, Oh the comfort of using a webwallet, am i rite. Although i don't necessarily expect them to do that, you never know.

Use Bitcoin core or Electrum instead.

Ontop of that they don't support a boatload of features, such as RBF, CPFP, Segwit, exporting of private keys, and ontop of that blockchain.com logs browser details, IP's, and fingerprints your devices.. Also, if they change anything about their Javascript, they could log your passwords & steal your funds, Oh the comfort of using a webwallet, am i rite. Although i don't necessarily expect them to do that, you never know.
* Not necessarily a scam, there's just much better options out there.

Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrencies, which earns it the first spot on this list. With Coinbase, you can connect to a U.S. bank account and easily transfer dollars in or out of your dollar wallet. You can use those dollars, or transfer in new ones, to buy and sell. It will also helps you to exchange your in hand digital currency through Cryptocurrency Exchange Software. In addition to Bitcoin, Coinbase currently supports Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin. There are constant rumors of additional currencies like Ripple getting support from Coinbase as well.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
what makes Crypterium better compared to Xapo, do they offer a new debit card for crypto withdrawals in the atm's ?

Surprised no one mentioned wirexapp. You get

- Multi Crypto Wallet
- 10 Multi currency accounts (AUD/GBP/EUR/HKD/CAD/SGD/MXN/CZK/JPY/CHF)
- Individual IBAN's in your name
- Visa Debit Cards in EUR/USD/GBP
- Swift/SEPA Bank wire transfer in and out

Reactions: Almouk
Wirexapp has been posted about all over the forum. I read that they hold money like mister tango does and request lots of shitty docs to release your money. What I don't see or read is proof that this is true.

How long have you been using them?

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
Wirexapp has been posted about all over the forum. I read that they hold money like mister tango does and request lots of shitty docs to release your money. What I don't see or read is proof that this is true.

How long have you been using them?

Used them for years before they were called in wirexapp i.e e-coin if I remember..lol.

I am not into crypto any more but the service has changed rapidly from just a wallet and card to full on Revolut type service with recently multi currency accounts and wiring out added. They use a thirdparty company to do KYC etc I believe etc so not surprised due diligence is tough. I am not a hardcore user of it any more but have had no issues so far. I have enough accounts to make every wire I do in/out a first party wire ;).

Crypterium is not better than Wirex or Xapo, their services are similar in some way I have all these account experienced not problem with them so far. I could have mention one or the other in this forum. We should never relay on just one, so, we should all acquire as much of these cryptocurrency wallets as much as possible in order not to keep all our finance in one location.

Latest Threads