Our valued sponsor

What is the best country or offshore country to incorporate a company that sells cryptocurrencies?

It seems if you can Work with companies like revolut and similar you only need to have a simple offshore corp. and knowledge to develop a front- and backend system to run your business.

Otherwise I see almost all Crypto Companies are located in Switzerland!

@Moe
I don't know if such business would work with some offshore company behind and without any regulation on long.
If you want earn money make it the right way, the Swiss way is one of the cheaper solutions as I know. Means you only need a Swiss company with resident director and to be a member of an SRO and you get as benefits the possbility to be able to get contracts with credit card acquirer, Banks that will do business with you and more. Top on all, you have the safety that you can trust the law.

It seems if you can Work with companies like revolut and similar you only need to have a simple offshore corp. and knowledge to develop a front- and backend system to run your business.

Otherwise I see almost all Crypto Companies are located in Switzerland!

Could you explain to me why an offshore corp. is needed in that case? I would like to sell cryptocurrency in EUR and accept deposits from people with SEPA. I'm planning to use Revolut too. I could avoid the need for the license if I open a simple offshore corp. if I understand it correctly?

Reactions: JohnK
Could you explain to me why an offshore corp. is needed in that case? I would like to sell cryptocurrency in EUR and accept deposits from people with SEPA. I'm planning to use Revolut too. I could avoid the need for the license if I open a simple offshore corp. if I understand it correctly?
You seem to be correct.. I'm in the process to setup such an exchange business without license. Most people (agency services) I have asked tell me I don't need a license to trade crypto, but I need a license if I do exchange from crypto to fiat! Who is going to note what I'm doing actually?

Latest Threads