Our valued sponsor

What is the best EMI alternative to Wise?

Thanks but none of these seem to offer multicurrency personal account like Wise do.
hm... I use most of them with GBP, USD and EUR + Crypto. Works perfect for me.

Did you test them all?
W1tty, Revolut, hi.com , wirex... (all which multi currency support )

From that list you dismissed, at least Revolut and Zen offer multicurrency personal accounts.
oh yes, ...ZEN too of course

Last edited:
Don’t think that USDT is any safer than USD fiat though, as it is essentially the same as having deposited USD with Deltec.
What makes you say this? My opinion is that USD fiat in a bank like Deltec can easily be frozen due to the arbitrary internal policy of the bank. Whereas freezing USDT I believe requires a court order or demand from a 3 letter agency.

Counterparty risk = the entity holding/providing value to your assets fails.
Freezing risk = your asset are frozen, irrespective of who the counterparty is.
Ok, makes sense. But I'm still of the opinion the asset risk is much lower with Tether than with a bank. Especially for the little guys without an army of lawyers. :)

However, those days might be numbered. When Ethereum eventually gets captured by regulators and banksters, Tether will be captured too.

Ok, makes sense. But I'm still of the opinion the asset risk is much lower with Tether than with a bank. Especially for the little guys without an army of lawyers. :)
Don’t keep any more cash in the bank than what you need for short term (30 days) expenses. When you need fiat cash, take a flexible loan on Binance, sell usdc or usdt (check which one has the lower interest rate at the moment) and repay it at your convenience - or never, if you are a HODLER.
However, those days might be numbered. When Ethereum eventually gets captured by regulators and banksters, Tether will be captured too.
Ethereum is too gay to be raped.

• Haha
Reactions: aragon
Don’t keep any more cash in the bank than what you need for short term (30 days) expenses. When you need fiat cash, take a flexible loan on Binance, sell usdc or usdt (check which one has the lower interest rate at the moment) and repay it at your convenience - or never, if you are a HODLER.

Ethereum is too gay to be raped.

Sounds like i need to learn all Crypto games as banks are fighting legit people and letting money launderers go away with what they doing and nothing happen to them and everyone works in Banks sector knows this

AML applies on legit people to restrict new rich people

Reactions: Forester

Latest Threads