Our valued sponsor

What is the best way to buy and sell bitcoins fast?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
For month I'm looking for a easy way to buy and sell Bitcoins! I have several wallets and also WorldCore, Advance Cash account and a few others. That said, I didn't find a easy solution to BUY bitcoins. To sell them is not a problem at all.

Any service that I find where it's possible to buy bitcoins require lots of verification!

If someone has any easy way please post here.

So far I have tried services like:
LocalBitcoins.com: Fastest and easiest way to buy and sell bitcoins <- sucks big times, too complicated
Bitcoin & Ethereum Wallet - Coinbase <- lot's of verification to get started, can't really work with it

Reactions: crispgo and bastard
Have you tried BTC-E | Bitcoin Exchange, Namecoin Exchange, Litecoin Exchange, BTC Exchange they are mentioned a few times around..!
Identity verification
Required in case you choose to load your account by wire transfer. To comply with AML/CTF recommendations, we require our clients to verify identity by providing scanned copy of ID and scanned copy of utility bill or a bank statement which should not be older then 6 month. Copy should be in good resolution and colored.

Coinbase is the fastest and the most secure for me.

Anyway, you can still find people who don't care about IDs or phone verification to buy BC on exchange places like paxful, but it's very expensive: for 1$ you'll get 0.6$ in BTC.

Thank you, what verification do you used, just passport copy and utility bill or more ?
Only my ID card, I had to take a picture of it in their app, and it got declined like 5 or 6 times. After a long time yelling by mail on a poor agent, it worked.
No utility bill, but they use an ID checker provider, can't remind the name, which is according to the agent very sensitive if the picture is not perfectly taken, that's why I got declined a few times.

But after that, nothing to say, they are perfect for me (small invest in BTC), the limit by card is really low (100€ per week with a brand new account) and they don't accept every bank card. But you can wire money to them directly (the limit is 3k€ per month with a brand new account)

Reactions: negon
Only my ID card, I had to take a picture of it in their app, and it got declined like 5 or 6 times. After a long time yelling by mail on a poor agent, it worked.
No utility bill, but they use an ID checker provider, can't remind the name, which is according to the agent very sensitive if the picture is not perfectly taken, that's why I got declined a few times
yes there are a few service providers using this crap.. they will loose lots of customers because of this!

For month I'm looking for a easy way to buy and sell Bitcoins! I have several wallets and also WorldCore, Advance Cash account and a few others. That said, I didn't find a easy solution to BUY bitcoins. To sell them is not a problem at all.

Any service that I find where it's possible to buy bitcoins require lots of verification!

If someone has any easy way please post here.

So far I have tried services like:
LocalBitcoins.com: Fastest and easiest way to buy and sell bitcoins <- sucks big times, too complicated
Bitcoin & Ethereum Wallet - Coinbase <- lot's of verification to get started, can't really work with it

Hi @auric

Last edited by a moderator:
These days I would go for a altcoin instead it just is not worth going after bitcoin its to damn expensive, it will be a better option to get bitcoin when the next halving events occurs the value might drop a lot more then. Your best options in the decentralized world is liberalcoins its quite new, localbitcoins, or you might find bisq interesting it started to gain a lot of more traction by the end of 2017.

No utility bill, but they use an ID checker provider, can't remind the name, which is according to the agent very sensitive if the picture is not perfectly taken, that's why I got declined a few times.

But after that, nothing to say, they are perfect for me (small invest in BTC), the limit by card is really low (100€ per week with a brand new account) and they don't accept every bank card. But you can wire money to them directly (the limit is 3k€ per month with a brand new account)
Good afternoon Talyn, I am a brazilian citzen that owns a Panamenian IBC (international business company) with an account in Switzeland. Where and how can I buy Bitcoins using wire transfer? Can you kelp me, please. I do not need secrecy as this company is known by brazilian fiscal authoroties

Latest Threads