Our valued sponsor

What is the fastes pain free offshore bank account opening?

There are so many jurisdictions and banks that fit your requirements, that it would be useless to list them all.

We need a better understanding of your banking requirements in order to recommend something.

If those are your only criteria, you can pick almost any of the offshore jurisdictions, such as Belize, Mauritius, Dominica, Cyprus, Latvia, and so on. In recent years, two banks in St. Vincent (Loyal Bank and Euro Pacific Bank) have grown quite popular for offshore companies.

Worth mentioning is that banks in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and a couple of others may not accept you if you are an IBC.

Thank you very much for your help. Which bank have depsoitor insurance? And is there a table ot something that compares all the different offshore countries? I want a valid source. I found some from other CSP's but I don't consider them to be trustworthy.

All local banks in Cyprus have a depositor insurance for instant.

noman said:
I want a valid source.
Then I strongly suggest that you go to each jurisdiction's central bank's or govern's website and read the relevant legislation. Some jurisdictions have deposit insurance that only covers certain customers (national/domestic) or certain banks (non-offshore, local banks), so there is no easy way to answer your question.

What is depsotpr insurance? Why I need it, will there be travel insurance also?

Deposit insurance is an insurance of your money in a bank in case a bank goes bankrupt. In the case of Cyprus, for example, if a bank goes under, the government will reimburse you up to 100,000 EUR per customer per bank.

Reactions: myhand
ohohoh That was helpful. I read it all wrong sorry:embarassed:

Latest Threads