Our valued sponsor

What is the most amount of money you ever found/lost?

$200 that's the biggest that I have lost. I lost it while I was in the subway. I was really pissed of by it. So now I put my wallet on the pocket front of my pants.

The most I have ever found was probably $120, cash. I was in a really crowded market. I ran after the guy to give his money back but the crowd was too agressive. The most I have ever lost would be $5...

$100 is the biggest amount that I have ever lost. The money was given to me for my school fees and i have lost it in the bus.

I lost $99 because of a scammers. That is seriously bad. I never found any money so far, I guess i'm not too lucky but i always lost money anytime. Could be anywhere around $10-$20

I ever lost 100 RMB,it was after I played basketball I was about to buy some bottles of water.Then I found the money gone,maybe I already lost it before playing basketball,maybe....

2 Euro, I parked my car and wanted to get a parking ticket while I found out I lost the coin....

I've lost 10$ in school once. Haven't lost any money since then.

Unluckily, I've never found any money.....which is quite saddening. :( But I'm looking for to the long life ahead, maybe I'll find some money in the course. lol!!!