Our valued sponsor

What is the Most proper way to go nowdays?

LOTI800

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
Hey.

I've income coming from stripe, 5 to 10 k per month. In décembre it can go up to 4
60k.

Thr emi I'm using now has now started to block amounts occationally. It is actually a good thing because it woke me up and got me doscovering the AEOI so i better close my account.

What can i do now befor december? Emi and darks (which means fake i guess) makes me uncomfortable. Arnt banks and emi's equipped with a database and scan the passport codes? Especially today with the terrorists hunts in EU.
Secondly, since there is stripe and clients involved, tge risk of exposure isn't more risky? Mind you that fake docs is a priodn felony, tax avoiding is not in France.

Appreciate your inputs on this

Thanks a lot

Well prison is a serious matter that needs reading into... Imagine a emi send my info to the tax office, the tax office have a look and they see no such person exist in their database. What do they with this? I would guess, forward it to interior minister for investigation. once its done there is no way back, tax its never too late to declare!

Here is a reply from Worldcore to my inquiry regarding AEOI

"Only under the official request of Police we can provide with information about our clients accounts. Nobody else can request such information from us under any circumstances."

Do you believe this?

This is advcash

We do not disclose any account information to third parties unless we are contacted by law enforcement. If the police or similar authorities contact us about your situation and the accounts involved, we will cooperate

So either they will put a finger to their country's signed crs agreement or they aren't telling us truth

Reactions: JohnLocke
I think some of these EMI providers telling the truth, however, maybe they will be forced to reveal the information sooner or later, no one knows.

Lisa, you mean with dark id? just thinking how real is this scenario: what if payoneer finds out it is fake and an investigation of the origin the deposits in stripe will lead to me? (easy. IP + contact clients).
It s been several years i use payoneer and they only asked me to provide a website and a text that explain activities. I have built up a webpage, which was for my belize company and i gave a vague description about what i did and that was it. It was an online form. Payoneer don't ask stripe, they ask you.
You mix authorities and companies. Companies don't have money and resources to investigate people. That's authorities that investigate source of funds.

Common sense would suggest that banks or EMI might have some sort of data base because sometimes (i think!) they are scanning the codes on the bottom of the passport. Therefore 3 things can happen next:

1. The bank sees a passport that does not match the database. Some of them such as N26 are asking you to hold the passport in a live video chat. So this might not work at all.

2. Lets say a bank that has no video verification. Still, when they will report the balance + passport number to the tax authorities of the passport issuer as part of the CRS/AEOI that is now mandatory almost WORLDWIDE, the recipients will not find such a passport number. What will they do with this info? If an investigation is started, they will easily find the account holder by tracing the account deposits.

3. No one will bother checking or doing anything with this.