Our valued sponsor

What jurisdiction allow me opening company without through agency?

holyoffshore

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,
I am looking for some jurisdiction allow me opening company straight with Government (not through any agency) like UK for example but I want privacy and I don't want anybody can find out the owner(shareholder) and director except the Government. The main purpose is for holding company and buy property world wide, assest protection, etc.
BVI is out of the question since it requires agency.
Anyone know which jurisdiction meet my requirements please let me know.

I very appriciate and thank you for reading.

I am looking for some jurisdiction allow me opening company straight with Government (not through any agency) like UK for example but I want privacy and I don't want anybody can find out the owner(shareholder) and director except the Government.
That's not going to happen unless you speak the language of that jurisdiction. Most offshore jurisdictions have the forms online but they need to be completed in their language as already mentioned. Beside that you will need a local office (real office) and a local that has to be a secretary or agent for the company.

As you may already read now, it's not possible to avoid an agent.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I've heard the option to do this without an agency is to personally visit the country, find a lawyer, and establish the corporation.

OP I understand why you ask this... it's important you'll find a trustworthy agent. This isn't a matter of picking the best search result of 10 in a few hours. You should give yourself weeks to contact several agents and ask questions from each one of them, just like how you'd do professional business.

Search reviews for the agents. See if they are talked about on forums like this. Some are total scams, while some may not have any reviews at the moment.

One way to get a list of trustworthy agents is to actually contact an official organization in an offshore nation. Ask for a list, most likely they'll have something.

Reactions: JohnLocke
It's seem everything must come through laywer. Assuming I have a laywer can handle me paper and local office, have any reputation jurisdiction I can form straight forward with the government and didn't disclose shareholder's identity?

disclose shareholder's identity?
You can't avoid that unless it is the lawyer that will register the company in his name. He may charge you for this service and that's the only way it could work.

In this case, The Estonian E-residency may help. It allows you to create a company from Estonian Government portal right from their website. You will only need a virtual office to forward mails. But anyways this virtual office may never see any mails because everything is online.

Then, you need to buy a little webhosting account in Estonia to prove that you have a connection with Estonia to open a bank account there. In fact, you will have to print your invoice of a webhosting in Estonia. Then, you can open a bank account at Swedbank / SEB.

The problem of Estonia is that the tax rate is 25% if you withdraw money directly from the company. Nevertheless, there is no real export control. I think also there is a black list of countries. The company should not be owned by a company in BVI.

Reactions: ImKing
What would you think is the benefit of an Estonian E-residencey Company if we would not have an option to register a offshore Company? Just wondering.

Here is the problem of Cyprus since this year : Mandatory tax audit by a local Chartered Accountant.

If you have many micro payments for your business (mobile phone game, mobile app, cheap application) according to the EU directives, whatever the EU country you have to generate one invoice per sale. For instance, if you sell an app for the price of 4 euros each you will have to have an invoice in place for every customer.
However, accountants bill their job depending on the number of documents.

The cheapest i have seen for a tax audit in Cyprus it is 20 documents / month * 12 => 240 documents => 800 euros.

It is great if you are a consultant because you don't have many documents. Now, if you have many micro-payments you may have 200 docs / month * 12 => 2400 documents. How much would it cost in Cyprus for the tax audit ? Good question but i think this would cost a lot more money.

The Estonian company allows you to do the accounting yourself, submit the figures online at the end of the year yourself or by somebody in your local area or you can hire someone you trust in a very cheap country. You have to reach 1,000,000 euros in revenue et 500,000 in assets before being forced to get audited in Estonia.

Also in this case, what i like a lot with the Estonian E-residency is that no 3rd party that i don't know or trust can see my business activities whether it is royalties, expenses...
I was myself an accounting consultant in an oil company. I had access to all the accounting for the entity. While, the offshore transfers were hidden to me because it was part from another entity, i understood the power i had to access all this information.