Our valued sponsor

What kind of cover business website to make for banking application?

Hi - it's the name

They don't like the business activity I have - which is penis enlargement (it's completely legal and ethical, and my solution actually works!). I am trying to open a cover business website to submit to the banks I am applying for, as they rejected the previous application.

What is a good cover business to show? A generic physical training business?

Hi - it's the name

They don't like the business activity I have - which is penis enlargement (it's completely legal and ethical, and my solution actually works!). I am trying to open a cover business website to submit to the banks I am applying for, as they rejected the previous application.

What is a good cover business to show? A generic physical training business?
How does it work bro?
Are there some kind of pills you need to buy?

No no pills it's real studies and actually works (I have used it myself). I'm only at the prototyping stage but need a bank account because I have expenses already.

If you help me out you'll be able to be the first to buy don't worry.

f**k it I'll send you one of my first prototypes if you get me my opened bank account.

Last edited:
If you help me out you'll be able to be the first to buy don't worry.

f**k it I'll send you one of my first prototypes if you get me my opened bank account.

These penis enlargement guys never waste a chance to promote their products lol smi(&%

I don't want your product by the way, but here's my 2 cents:

Describe your activity in a more vague way in your bank applications. For example, "Vitamins and Supplements", "Wellness", etc.

Also, don't try to sneak in advertisement of your products in your bank applications, and by all means never add the banks to your mailing list.

Good luck!

Lol. I don't need a sale I just said I'd give it to him. I have full confidence in it - no need to make extra sales here.

But I appreciate the advice. They ask me to link my website in the name though, and I did actually describe it vaguely - I just said it was a fitness company. And they just rejected me.

I'm applying to Novo and Mercury.

Lol. I don't need a sale I just said I'd give it to him. I have full confidence in it - no need to make extra sales here.

But I appreciate the advice. They ask me to link my website in the name though, and I did actually describe it vaguely - I just said it was a fitness company. And they just rejected me.

I'm applying to Novo and Mercury.
Mercury is one of the easiest applications to pass. You need a basic website with privacy policy and terms..make sure that you select that you currently have US operations. You can try in Relay as well, same level of difficulty.

So no need to make a fake website or something? Will they accept my actual website if I make a terms and such? I don't have an actual website yet since I'm just at the prototype stage.
Why would you put the real one if it's very likely to get rejected? Just create a basic site (can only be text, with zero images) about fitness coaching for example, and you're good to go.

Install Wordpress - 5 minutes
General Article from ChatGPT about Male one-on-one coaching - 2 minutes
Add article to homepage - 2 minutes
Contact Us page - 5 mins
Terms and Conditions & Privacy & "About Me" pages - ChatGPT - 10 mins

Apply to the bank with the website - that is, if the domain isn't something like biggersausagetoday.net

• Haha
Reactions: I'mRobot
Mercury is one of the easiest applications to pass. You need a basic website with privacy policy and terms..make sure that you select that you currently have US operations. You can try in Relay as well, same level of difficulty.
Can you tell me what is meant by "currently have US operations"?. I need to apply to mercury as well and does that mean i need to already be earning stuff from the US and i cant apply in advance of the business running? Thanks

No no pills it's real studies and actually works (I have used it myself). I'm only at the prototyping stage but need a bank account because I have expenses already.
It seems that they influence brain activity.

You should take it inside mentor group gold to get some sort of good advice which is not saturated and well know by the payment processors and banks you gonna use.