Our valued sponsor

What kind of documents does Stripe want?

Karin Lowe

Aug 24, 2023
Germany
Visit site
I would like to run a store through Stripe which offers tech products and other stuff.

What documents do I need to have ready?
Do I also need to have supply contracts with the manufacturers etc. or are the normal company documents sufficient?

Should I not offer certain amounts? Only e.g. everything from 1-999 dollars or are there no such limits with Stripe?

What documents do I need to have ready?
Do I also need to have supply contracts with the manufacturers etc. or are the normal company documents sufficient?
Supply contracts, invoices, and other documents proving that there is an actual business activity behind the scenes.

If you sell physical goods, they may ask to see photos of your items that you have in stock. This can sometimes be substituted with a warehousing agreement, if you don't hold the physical items yourself.

Should I not offer certain amounts? Only e.g. everything from 1-999 dollars or are there no such limits with Stripe?
No such limit. Don't impose artificial restrictions on your business. That's just going to look suspicious.

Supply contracts, invoices, and other documents proving that there is an actual business activity behind the scenes.

If you sell physical goods, they may ask to see photos of your items that you have in stock. This can sometimes be substituted with a warehousing agreement, if you don't hold the physical items yourself.

No such limit. Don't impose artificial restrictions on your business. That's just going to look suspicious.
Is it noticeable if you put a so-called "cover up" business in front of it?

A completely different company with a different website, which has nothing to do with the Stripe?

Is it noticeable if you put a so-called "cover up" business in front of it?

A completely different company with a different website, which has nothing to do with the Stripe?
A lot of people do it. Some are successful, some are not. If Stripe detects you, they will in many cases not pay out your balance. So make sure you have that risk included in your calculations.

It requires only a single chargeback to reveal your cover business!

While that's a good mentality to have, it's not really reflective of reality in many cases. It requires one chargeback which specifically mentions the underlying, actual business. Many chargebacks don't and nothing happens other than that you lose some money on that transaction.

While that's a good mentality to have, it's not really reflective of reality in many cases. It requires one chargeback which specifically mentions the underlying, actual business. Many chargebacks don't and nothing happens other than that you lose some money on that transaction.

But the company looks good to the outside, it does not sell goods that are defective, fake or anything else.

Does anyone know who I can buy documents from to set up my Stripe account?
I probably need: company documents, delivery bills, invoices, bank statements and IDs.

But the company looks good to the outside, it does not sell goods that are defective, fake or anything else.

Does anyone know who I can buy documents from to set up my Stripe account?
I probably need: company documents, delivery bills, invoices, bank statements and IDs.
Hey, I do offer services you need, check my signature, or contact me via DM/Telegram:

@bw192

Latest Threads