Our valued sponsor

What offshore bank account and bank is the best for European business?

What offshore bank account and bank is the best for European business?

• St. Vincent Bank / Europac Bank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyprus based bank

• Mauritius Bank

• Seychelles / barclays bank

• Other bank, please make a comment below then!

• Total voters
I got it... what is the list you are referring to ?
That's the list <removed> enjoy and feel free to reply here if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Someone knows what other banks offshore are good for opening bank account for IM business and company offshore? Im new to all of it and look for help and answers to my many many questions in this field ?? Any help would be much appreciated! I would even pay you a few dollars for a good suggestion.
You can go with any EU or offshore bank as long as your IM business is real and legit!

Any offshore bank will be ready to support you if you own a legal business as a licensed merchant. There are banks and merchant account companies who even work with high risk merchant accounts. However, you may find it difficult to find one with flexible terms and approval criteria. It’ll help to ask for references or spend some time doing a little research over the Internet.

Reactions: lavel
Still voting for Cyprus and St. Vincent. Mauritius is however a great banking jurisdiction as well.
You may want to add a few new banks i.e. Jamaica and Anguilla banking they seem to be valid options.

Latest Threads