Our valued sponsor

What offshore bank should i get for incoming big money.

I agree with @auric you need evidence for source of funds so it's not going to be a problem.

At Standard Bank south africa you can send any amount and they dont ask you as long as it stays in EUR or USD and doesnt convert to RAND
this sounds appealing to me, any chance you would let me know what the requirement is to open a bank account there and the total costs please?

Requirements:

- Bank reference letter for same company confirming various points
- CTC of passports and all corporate documents

These are the only requirements.

basic cost is about 500 USD unless of course the account is complicated. I think they can CTC everything for a couple hundred bucks more and even make it so you dont need a reference, but you would have to pay probably double the cost.

if you email me at <<snippet spam>> I will forward you on to the introducers

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cutmetwo
I told my bank that I need to increase my limit from 500K EUR a month to 1M Euro and they asked for some documents which I provided about my business and customers. Took me less than an hour to get my limit increased.

I don't know what bank Hofo referring to, but the 500K looks like Piraeus Bank Cyprus. If you can provide a business description and something that look legit it's easy to convince them to rise your limit to 1M or even more!

I don't know what bank Hofo referring to, but the 500K looks like Piraeus Bank Cyprus. If you can provide a business description and something that look legit it's easy to convince them to rise your limit to 1M or even more!

With the Pireus Bank, could I set it up without going to the actual bank, also does the business have to be based there?

With the Pireus Bank, could I set it up without going to the actual bank, also does the business have to be based there?
You can setup the account remote and you can use any company don't need to be a local company!

Reactions: dirtyharry

Latest Threads