Our valued sponsor

What offshore company location to apply for EMI ?

I am looking for a list of offshore company locations in which I can set up a company but where it is also possible to get an EMI account that is functionally reminiscent of WISE.

Where could that be ?
I would recommend opening your company in Hong Kong because of its convenient and well-established system for foreign directors, and also the extremely low profits tax rate for the first $2 million of assessable profits (i.e., 8.25% which is amongst the lowest in the world).

There are various EMI / FinTech companies with which you can open your account swiftly. I do recommend Airwallex and Currenxie based on their range of currencies, prefix arrangement (no prefix), corporate cards, responsive customer service, and no monthly fees.

they are the most trusted around here, thats why I'm asking specific.

are they specific to Hong Kong companies?
Airwallex and Currenxie are not technically exclusive to Hong Kong companies. Still, if your business is a Hong Kong company, these two platforms will give you a higher chance of account approval. Kindly note that Airwallex and Currenxie do not support incoming and outgoing payment requests to sanctioned and high-risk countries like Afghanistan, Belarus, Albania, Algeria, etc., which might affect your possible transactions with the said countries in the future.

A topic of good concern is - whether these platforms are safe for keeping my money? This is a question our clients usually asked. In fact, FinTechs in Hong Kong are legally protected because their custodian partners are licensed and regulated banks, meaning your money is protected by Hong Kong monetary system and regulations as well.