Our valued sponsor

What proof is enough for most IRSs?

pixbix

Jul 6, 2022
Romania
Visit site
How much evidence do i really have to bring in front of different IRS around the Europe, Globe? Is it like with a normal "judge" where the system needs to prove "otherwise" ?

For example I was working, illegally , in Moldova 15-20 years ago, and i made 500 000$ by selling ads. I received digital currency, e-gold, perfect money, no questions asked back them. I have a few of the accounts where I sold online, but everything else got deleted over time. Also a few card transfers, like 50 000$ i can still prove maybe , i still keep the plastic . If I go now to the bank and deposit 100,000$ can i say it's from those money? Banks in Romania will automatically report me to IRS. how they will know I don't lie? Somebody can withdraw 50,000$ spend it, make another 50,000$ and redeposit it to the bank , claiming it's the same money. In my case, i basically deposited 200,000$ to Revolut, with bitcoin from Bitstamp to buy stocks. I haven't made any profit on bitcoin , i paid them cash , from friends, others business i don't want anyone to know. And yeah , i don't want to end up paying like 70 000$ to a goverment that help people who piss on me. It's not fun to see single mums, 2 kids, who don't work ,goverment pays them a salary for doing nothing and they also live rent free, while in modern society i can't even get a girlfriend. I live in Romania, salaries here are 300$/month now , so you can imagine i really don't like the situation.

Last edited:

Latest Threads