Our valued sponsor

What`s the difference between a domestic company and an offshore company?

It's not possible to buy any company anonymously, what you can do is to put a trust inbetween or let a Seychelles company buy the company. I suggest a Seychelles corp. since your privacy can be 100% protected and no one will know who the owner is of the Seychelles corp. other than the agent who incorporated this company for you in the Seychelles.

Thanks for answering, means I can have my company anonymously! Which is better 'Offshore Company' or 'Domestic Company'?

Also, what is the information required required to register my offshore company?

Indeed. Working anonymously, however, has its side effects. You will not have the chance to advertise it freely. Also, it is hard to gain trust from the possible customers. Establishing a name in the business is only hard at first. You will only reap its benefits once you have been working on it for years.

You may incorporate a Seychelles corp. to get familiar with such offshore entities, a Seychelles company is both cheap and fast to incorporate and you have maximum privacy.

Reactions: marcel and protain
You may incorporate a Seychelles corp. to get familiar with such offshore entities' date=' a Seychelles company is both cheap and fast to incorporate and you have maximum privacy.[/quote']
'Cheap' word sounds similar to 'Loss'. As, I have no scarcity of Money, I am looking for the best service. So, is there any change in the suggestion you offered?

Reactions: marcel and protain
I got my Seychelles corp within an hour and today I got certificate and other docs by e-mail' date=' everything fine.[/quote']
Sometimes it does not take much longer for an offshore company in the Seychelles (IBC) to be incorporated. However, it will take a few days or longer before the incorporation documents are ready.

Reactions: protain
Most are going the route offshore because they want to avoid to pay tax and because of anonymity both can't be done in Onshore companies!
That's almost true.. actually a Cyprus company is not really considered to be an offshore company but more like an onshore company in an low tax jurisdiction.

Reactions: marcel and Spinat
You may either go with a UK or Cyprus company if you wont go the route of going offshore.

Reactions: marcel
You can only avoid corporate tax when you register a off shore company, it's not personal income tax! That said you can establish a great off shore setup and visit the countries from time to time to cash out at the ATMS!

Depending on how you structure your company and what banking you got for your company it's possible to get things done in a way so you can take certain amounts out without to pay tax. If you find a very good tax lawyer you will even have him to help you take larger amounts out of the company and bring it to your home country and still don't have to pay tax!

Latest Threads