Our valued sponsor

Question What should I do?

deraty

Oct 4, 2022
Turkey
Visit site
I want total privacy in my forex firm I am opening account. But as you see below they ask proof of identity of the persons that are authorized by the legal entity to operate the account. So this means they will know me even I have corporation is in a private jurisdiction. What can I do? Are there any companies (Georgia preferred as it is cheap.) that has anonymous directors. What can I do to hide my identity in a scenario like below?

My broker sent me this email:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting IC Markets.

Kindly find below all the necessary documents are needed for a corporate account.

- a copy of your Company’s Constitution or Articles of Incorporation. The document should include the confirmation of Company’s Directors and Shareholders.
- a copy of the articles of Association/Memorandum of the company. Memorandum and Articles of Association must be signed by the Directors of the company.
- a copy of one of the director’s photo Identification document and recent proof of residence (not older than 3 months) and a copy of the ultimate beneficial owner's photo Identification document and recent proof of address (not older than 3 months), if not provided yet.
- a copy of recent (not older than 3 months) bank statement or utility bill, such as Electricity or Water or Gas or Mobile Bill, showing company's registered address details.
-A resolution of the board of directors of the legal person for the opening of the account and granting authority to those who will operate it, must be addressed to IC Markets Global ( Legal Name: Raw Trading Ltd / Trading Name: IC Markets Global )
-A proof of identity and recent proof of residence of the persons that are authorized by the legal entity to operate the account if not provided yet.

- to provide us with details of Business LEI by following link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdp16pr_vWVDeL

Please be informed that you may find all the details into our website.

Reactions: uplana
The days of anonymous banking or anonymous financial services are gone, unless you stick to pure crypto and never touch fiat. Or unless you do something illegal and use another person's identity or a synthetic identity. If you get caught doing that, the repercussions range from inconvenient to incarceration.

Forming a company won't make a difference. Any financial institution which opens an account for you is required to identify the UBO, the Ultimate Beneficial Owner. If you have very deep pockets, you can set up a structure that makes it difficult to identify the UBO. But due diligence measures are catching up with those.

If you seek secrecy in order to evade taxes, forget it. The smartest thing you can do is to just move to a tax haven and not have to be concerned about tax evasion. UAE is probably the easiest if you don't have an EU passport.

If you seek secrecy in order to evade taxes, forget it. The smartest thing you can do is to just move to a tax haven and not have to be concerned about tax evasion. UAE is probably the easiest if you don't have an EU passport.
I totally agree, it is worth the hassle if you are able to leave your old life behind you.

Reactions: deraty

Latest Threads