Our valued sponsor

What tools do you currently use that has made your life easier?

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
What tools do you currently use that has made your life easier?

As a business owner

• Google Workspace: Google Workspace is a suite of productivity tools that includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and more. I use Google Workspace to manage my email, calendar, documents, and spreadsheets.
  • Slack: Slack is a team collaboration tool that allows me to communicate with my team members in real time. I use Slack to share files, ideas, and to get feedback on projects.
  • Zoom: Zoom is a video conferencing tool that allows me to meet with clients and team members face-to-face. I use Zoom to conduct meetings, training sessions, and presentations.
  • Trello: Trello is a project management tool that allows me to track my projects and tasks. I use Trello to keep track of my work and to make sure that I am on track to meet deadlines.
As a digital nomad

• NomadList: NomadList is a website that helps digital nomads find places to live and work. I use NomadList to research different cities and countries before I decide where to go next.
  • Skyscanner: Skyscanner is a website that allows me to search for flights and hotels. I use Skyscanner to find the best deals on flights and hotels.
  • TransferWise: TransferWise is a money transfer service that allows me to send money to my clients and family in different countries. I use TransferWise to save money on international money transfers.
  • VPN: A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a service that encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through a server in another location. I use a VPN to protect my privacy and security when I am working from public Wi-Fi.
As an IT professional

• Palo Alto Networks Firewall: Palo Alto Networks Firewall is a security appliance that helps me to protect my network from cyberattacks. I use Palo Alto Networks Firewall to block malicious traffic, enforce security policies, and monitor my network for threats.
  • Splunk: Splunk is a data analytics platform that helps me to collect, store, and analyze data from my network. I use Splunk to identify security threats, troubleshoot problems, and improve my network performance.
  • Cisco Meraki Dashboard: Cisco Meraki Dashboard is a cloud-based management console that allows me to manage my Cisco Meraki devices from anywhere. I use Cisco Meraki Dashboard to configure my devices, monitor their health, and troubleshoot problems.
  • Zabbix: Zabbix is an open-source monitoring solution that helps me to monitor my IT infrastructure. I use Zabbix to monitor the performance of my servers, network devices, and applications.
As a developer

• Visual Studio Code: Visual Studio Code is a code editor that I use to write code. I use Visual Studio Code to develop web applications, mobile applications, and desktop applications.
  • Git and GitHub: Git and GitHub are version control tools that I use to manage my code. I use Git and GitHub to track changes to my code, collaborate with other developers, and deploy my code to production.
  • Docker: Docker is a containerization platform that I use to package my code and dependencies into containers. I use Docker to deploy my code to production and to make it portable across different environments.
  • Kubernetes: Kubernetes is a container orchestration system that I use to manage my containers. I use Kubernetes to automate the deployment, scaling, and management of my containers.
What are yours ?
Please share

OP & everyone reading this, please refrain from such behaviour, we don't want any ChatGPT content in the threads if possible.

Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 16.15.33.png

Funny. I'm lazy and due the fact to be lazy I end up working more than everybody trying to create solutions to...work less.

But chetGPT helped a lot. I used to hate but now I even say 'thanks' for him (I'm just feeling that he is getting dumb, its just me or anybody else?)

Latest Threads