Our valued sponsor

What wallet to use for LiteCoin, Monero and DeCred?

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
I need to find a wallet for these three cryptocurrencies something I can trust and where I'm able to buy them for Money?

Additionally I need a way to get them exchanged into real money again if needed. What service would you recommend for this task?

I need something simple and more "direct" to work with like AdvCash can exchange bitcoin to Money and the opposite.

So you want to be able to buy Litecoin, Monero & Decred directly from fiat deposit? Is verification something you are ok with going through? As far as i know all the major exchanges Coinbase, etc. do this however ask for verification. Unless you go to an altcoin exchange and exchange everything to BTC and then to fiat..

So you want to be able to buy Litecoin, Monero & Decred directly from fiat deposit?
hmm, maybe, it's like I do with blockchain, where I can transfer money from AdvCash to Blockchain and they convert it to BTC directly.

Verification will be OK - I think I can deal with it ;) So Coinbase can handle all three currency I mentioned Litecoin, Monero & Decred ? you know that?

Just want to be sure before I create an account with them. Is there a way to get your cryptocurrency to real Money again in Coinbase or we need to use a Exchange service?

Just found out Coinbase does not trade Decred. And Livecoin - A convenient way to buy and sell Bitcoin is what you are looking for if you want to trade direct fiat to cryptos - however unfortunately Decred is not traded on there as far as i can see.
The following other exchanges trade Decred but am not familiar if direct with fiat or not:
Bittrex
Poloniex
YoBit
Tux Exchange
Cryptopia
Bleutrade

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you, I found out that I can register with each of the cryptocurrencies and simply use an Exchange service to get it all in bitcoins later on! that may be the cheapest at the end of the day.

But again, thank you for your reply in this thread :)

So far Exodus.io covers most of the currencies and provides a great interface for an easy and fast way to get an overview of all your coins and tokens so it's ultra fast to do any Exchange from one to another.

It's a fantastic software, just a big shame they do't add more coins and tokens as of now :(