Our valued sponsor

what will happen if funds in my emi business account grows big

You should open several EMI accounts in Europe and make SEPA transfers from Paxum to those EMI accounts.

It is a mistake to deposit 1 million dollar in one location.
Nice to meet u anotherone, i know that emi for example paxum doesnt gurentee return of funds if they get bankrupt , so it makes less safe than traditional bank, but some famous have been opeining for many years , seems they wont bankrupt suddenly.

So how about another situation, will they fozen my account suddenly when my account grows big while the tradition bank wont do it ?

Nice to meet u Calvin, why would u say that?
what happen if u keep more than 50k on an emi account?
@joeytamlovebusiness Did you see what happens to epayments.com?

Epayments suspended all accounts since 11 of February 2020.
On trustpilot, a woman by the name of Jessica said that she has a 5 figure account on epayments. Thise means that Jessica can't withdraw money from her account. It means that Jessica can't use her epayments credit card.

Last edited:
EMI money is "digital money" which means something else than money in a regular bank which e.g. in the EU or in US is insured up to €100k or $250k respectively. With EMI it is all about trust.

can i put a billion Usd in paxum? if yes, then why would i need a bank account?
In short, no. Paxum will block you even with 0.0001 % of that amount and will require documentation or they will tell you to f**k off and close your account. It is much easier for EMI to block your money, bank usually allows you more.

Reactions: anotherone
EMI money is "digital money" which means something else than money in a regular bank which e.g. in the EU or in US is insured up to €100k or $250k respectively. With EMI it is all about trust.

In short, no. Paxum will block you even with 0.0001 % of that amount and will require documentation or they will tell you to f**k off and close your account. It is much easier for EMI to block your money, bank usually allows you more.
what kind of documentation they usually ask u to give?

The entire topic is ridiculous who with 1 BILLION USD use and EMI ?

For example, can i put a billion Usd in paxum?

Does anyone read what he wrote?
1 billion usd.png

If you have this sort of money you can buy a bank or open one at your own.

Reactions: Gediminas
Great, I have moved this thread to the proper forums.

You don't want to have large amounts in just one EMI account you want to split the money into several different EMI's and banking facilities.