Our valued sponsor

What's the best non high risk processor for digital business?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Want to start a new website, only selling information about a particular topic and service. It is digital service, new business as said, so no turnover no nothing.

Where would you start, I don't want to use paypal they suck. Stipe I have troubles with, they don't really approve a business before it is too late.

Want to start a new website, only selling information about a particular topic and service. It is digital service, new business as said, so no turnover no nothing.

Where would you start, I don't want to use paypal they suck. Stipe I have troubles with, they don't really approve a business before it is too late.
It all depends on your volume and business area. If your business is in a grey area, then it is really hard to find a processor. There are a few processors who accept without com-registration, and maybe the business area could be closed no matter what. But the MDR% would be higher than any other high-risk processor. This is all about high-risk processing, I know.

What exactly is the issue with Stripe? Have you submitted for approval already? What country?
problem is that I don't can get in touch with them to clarify if I can get approved or not. I don't want to start my business and 2 days later they shut it down.

Reactions: Money king
problem is that I don't can get in touch with them to clarify if I can get approved or not. I don't want to start my business and 2 days later they shut it down.
Why would they shut you down if you are "selling information about a particular topic and service" which sounds like totally legit business? I really don't get what's your problem. They reply me usually within 1 day on both accounts that I have one of which have a business approved. You don't need their promise not to shut you down, that's not how it works nowadays. If you follow their Terms and Conditions they won't shut you down. Just apply for the business account, get it approved and then create a ticket through the Dashboard and clarify if you need something.

If they reply as @5K1PP3R say, why not apply and wait for them to get back a day after?
because I don't want to waste my time with a processor that does not answer support mails! What if something goes wrong?

Reactions: Money king
I opened a ticket with them weeks ago, no reply at all! All I was asking for was if they could accept the business, total radio silency
It is weird but it may happen, the ticket got lost or you asked something ambiguous that a low level staff doesn't know an answer to. But of course they should accept you, that's their MAIN BUSINESS accepting guys like you. Why wouldn't they. Just start the application process and in a couple of days submit them another ticket asking about the status.
I am interested in this situation myself because I will be submitting an application for my UAE company soon, so keep us posted please.

in my experience they always answer tickets, we probably contacted them 20 times, including few times on an empty account
Looks like you are satisfied, great to hear. How much volume do you put through them?