Our valued sponsor

What's the best offshore structure to avoid taxes and keep privacy?

bountymounty

Mentor Group Gold
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
I know there are endless threads here already which ask almost the same question.

Everything is changing almost every day in this world, so tax haven and offshore setups. What are your thoughts about the best and most secure offshore company structure towards tax auth. privacy and other outcoming impact that could harm you personally.

I know there are endless threads here already which ask almost the same question.

Everything is changing almost every day in this world, so tax haven and offshore setups. What are your thoughts about the best and most secure offshore company structure towards tax auth. privacy and other outcoming impact that could harm you personally.
This is also the problem that keep me awake in bed at nights. The changes are really bothering me, so rght now I am looking toward cryptocurrency, as it the best savior for escaping all this Government regulation and red tapes. I know it may not be very stable at the moment due to the recent bitcoin crash. However, when the net and walls of big Government are caving and removing our personal financial freedom, I am sure creative people will be fighting to maintain their privacy and so the technology of cryptocurrency should emerge stronger and better than before.

Reactions: bountymounty
Join the discussion at the thread about " What is your survival strategy for the world of uncertain?" You should pick up some ideas. Cheers!
any link to where this thread is please?

Reactions: JohnLocke
ahhh, didn't used the search field this time :eek: Thank you anyway ;)

Reactions: JohnLocke
You want to check the MG forums for propper answer, you have already access to them as I see.