Our valued sponsor

What's the best solution for my case in these hard Covid times ?

... but Brazil is open. :)
yes it is so there are many other countries available for him. Anyway as I read thru the thread it sounds to me that someone is doing a lot of research (good) before he make the next move.

I would look into a setup where you have some sort of top level anonymity and then down the structure you get things more transparent in order to be able to get a bank account for your business you may even need a merchant account if you do online business.

I've a complex plan on how rebuilding my full business infrastructure offshore so I'm just waiting to be in the position to start travelling again to work on it and I'm even thinking to any possible way to delay a bit more this deal to have more time to think ...

Sorry but it's not clear to me what're the advantages in moving to Brazil.
I can't get a new residency having already one in Paraguay (I think) ... Any tax advantages I currently ignore ?

I'm ready to move anywhere I might work with no/very low taxes on my foreign income.

Sorry but it's not clear to me what're the advantages in moving to Brazil.
I can't get a new residency having already one in Paraguay (I think) ... Any tax advantages I currently ignore ?

I'm ready to move anywhere I might work with no/very low taxes on my foreign income.
UAE is your best option but it will cost you a minimum 5K set up.

I've investigated a lot about UAE company/accounts in the past months and it seems it's very, very hard opening an account for non resident people (if you opt for a freezone company without a local nominee).
It's probably much easier getting an account for a company having local nominees but I don't feel safe/comfortable with this solution.

Paraguayan residents are allowed to move back to the country at condition to make a forced 14day quarantine on a selected hotel (at my own cost of course) so I might move legally to Paraguay from Brazil having my local cedula.
I'm just evaluating the stress of the forced quarantine before making a decision after that I may stay there as long as I want and having all the time to open a local bank account etc ...

Ok, we just need to evaluate all options with more calm now after that in some way we'll come out of this situation.

don't you think you should just wait until we are over the worst with COVID 19 and then make such decissions. Otherwise I would suggest you to visit the countries of your choice i.e. Paraguay and Belize to see how it is in real life. There is so much written on the Internet that has nothing to do with what it is to be there and meet with people.
Ok, we just need to evaluate all options with more calm now after that in some way we'll come out of this situation.

You're correct, we need to communicate directly with people actually living in the countries of our interest.
I've a couple of contacts In Paraguay and I got those few infos directly by them.
It's a fact Paraguayan airports are actually closed and also that Brazil is the only way to enter the country by land or river.
Uhm we'll try to keep anything on hold for as long as possible hoping to have a better world situation maybe in a couple of months, who knows ...

Super Awesome Forum..Interesting Threads and Visualized Responses more Like a Scenario From a Spy Movie..:cool:
@Admin You Rock

Latest Threads