Our valued sponsor

What's the best virtual bank account for receiving wire transfers?

Yonish3

Feb 23, 2020
Visit site
I had TransferWise, and it was great, but due to a mistake it was blocked...
I opened Paysera, but this guys stopped receiving USD from the USA, so that's off.
Other options like paxum or neat have terrible transfer fees, over 50$ USD per transfer! and have very bad reviews.
I'm don't have EU or USA passport so a lot of the other like WorldRemit, Currencies Direct, OFX wont open me an account...

I need an IBAN number to receive wire transfers and be able to also send bank wire transfers.

Will appreciate an advice, have tried so many options stupi#21

Maybe

I opened it remotely, with my ID and my selfie. Then, I received an Iban. (GB) Then, I received money on the application. I didn't have time to test it to send money. This is a mobile application only.
Wirex gives an IBAN,but for now, you can't make a transfer from the wirex account. It would be good to know when they will activate transfer through the SEPA system.
Epayservice as well

Maybe

I opened it remotely, with my ID and my selfie. Then, I received an Iban. (GB) Then, I received money on the application. I didn't have time to test it to send money. This is a mobile application only.
Wirex gives an IBAN,but for now, you can't make a transfer from the wirex account. It would be good to know when they will activate transfer through the SEPA system.
Epayservice as well
Have applied to quppy.
But couldn't find the fees for personal account transfers.
Also, did see an option to receive usd, only eur.
Their business accounts fees are crazy, 100 eu per month.

I made payment to vendors and they closed it due to using it as business accounts while it was personal.

You made a payment from your personal TW by mistake to some company ?
How did they figure it out?
Did you attached some kind of invoice?
Did you tried to contact their support?
Did they got your remaining funds there?

You made a payment from your personal TW by mistake to some company ?
How did they figure it out?
Did you attached some kind of invoice?
Did you tried to contact their support?
Did they got your remaining funds there?
I then asked to open a business accounts. Since it was in Africa they denied my request, and i guess it caused them the review my personal account and see a transfer to China. And that was it...

Can Pervesk be done with (fake) Darks, do you know? Also, do they require a video call?

Thanks in advance!

Forget about that. They work only with legitimate persons. Their compliance is really good, they know how things run around. So if there is something shady, better not to waste yours and their time.

As a result, you get peace of mind. ;)

Reactions: here2learn
Forget about that. They work only with legitimate persons. Their compliance is really good, they know how things run around. So if there is something shady, better not to waste yours and their time.

As a result, you get peace of mind. ;)
Thanks for the info :)

Will be honest here, just trying to have a set-up that will skip some tax... issue is with an offshore corp with nominees, I think in time info may get leaked and get screwed with the country of control rules etc? Willing to be educated otherwise, though!

Thanks for the info :)

Will be honest here, just trying to have a set-up that will skip some tax... issue is with an offshore corp with nominees, I think in time info may get leaked and get screwed with the country of control rules etc? Willing to be educated otherwise, though!

I would give you one advice - do not try evading taxes. You never know when they will knock your doors. Most likely they will. Be smart, optimize it. I am not sure what situation you are in, but this advice applies universally.

Just value your life.

Reactions: here2learn
I would give you one advice - do not try evading taxes. You never know when they will knock your doors. Most likely they will. Be smart, optimize it. I am not sure what situation you are in, but this advice applies universally.

Just value your life.
This I would very much like to do, but not sure I could afford the advice needed to do it safely. Concern is things like Nominee directors/shareholders leaking info etc (not sure if that's what you mean by optimize them, as I'm not that knowledgeable with this stuff to be honest! - Just learning/researching at the moment really to make sure I get the knowledge needed).

Finding out how to optimize legally seems harder than anything! Really struggling with that option (getting the info), and suspect it's due to being low-budget.

I had thought about offshore company with nominees, but not sure how legal that is strictly, what with all the Panama papers type scandals and the rules re: what country the controlling person is and if a nominee 'really' protects with that?

Any info or even pointers for threads/books to research would be very much appreciated @Gediminas !

This I would very much like to do, but not sure I could afford the advice needed to do it safely. Concern is things like Nominee directors/shareholders leaking info etc (not sure if that's what you mean by optimize them, as I'm not that knowledgeable with this stuff to be honest! - Just learning/researching at the moment really to make sure I get the knowledge needed).

Finding out how to optimize legally seems harder than anything! Really struggling with that option (getting the info), and suspect it's due to being low-budget.

I had thought about offshore company with nominees, but not sure how legal that is strictly, what with all the Panama papers type scandals and the rules re: what country the controlling person is and if a nominee 'really' protects with that?

Any info or even pointers for threads/books to research would be very much appreciated @Gediminas !

The idea that you are willing to put some effort into the research is plausible. Wise people do so.

Speaking about your case, I wouldn't rely only on the findings. At least what you want to do is to get a consultation with the professional who specializes in international taxes and structuring. You want to be sure about what you are doing.

I can help you with that, feel free to email me (click on the banner).

Nominees are useful if you want to stay discrete from the public records. Your government would know about you anyway.

In any case, best of luck.

The idea that you are willing to put some effort into the research is plausible. Wise people do so.

Speaking about your case, I wouldn't rely only on the findings. At least what you want to do is to get a consultation with the professional who specializes in international taxes and structuring. You want to be sure about what you are doing.

I can help you with that, feel free to email me (click on the banner).

Nominees are useful if you want to stay discrete from the public records. Your government would know about you anyway.

In any case, best of luck.
Which government? Is there any gov that cant get info or smth like third world country?