Our valued sponsor

What's the best virtual bank account for receiving wire transfers?

The idea that you are willing to put some effort into the research is plausible. Wise people do so.

Speaking about your case, I wouldn't rely only on the findings. At least what you want to do is to get a consultation with the professional who specializes in international taxes and structuring. You want to be sure about what you are doing.

I can help you with that, feel free to email me (click on the banner).

Nominees are useful if you want to stay discrete from the public records. Your government would know about you anyway.

In any case, best of luck.
Thanks for the info :) I may well be in touch very soon ;)

Any hints of your rates? (Or at least, the minimum revenue I'd likely need per month, to make it worthwhile engaging these services etc?) - Worried I may be a little 'small fry' for this!

Last edited:
Nice, thanks. With TW... I've heard they sometimes ask for a payment from your 'real' bank as part of the verification process... That could be an issue for me I guess, as trying to firewall any real banks! Can I ask, do you know if you can open a Cyprus bank remotely, via, erm, slightly 'not white' IDs?

Also @clemens - How is the New Mexico company working out for you? Is it okay?

Thanks in advance!

For me it has always been Transfer Wise if we speak EMI's if we speak banking, my old accounts in Cyprus have been working like a clock work.
[/QUOTE

Last edited: