Our valued sponsor

What's the cheapest and simplest solution to get anonymous company?

Well I wrote several threads in the mentor group how to achieve the anonymity for a company, there are also a wealth of information there that can help you set this up easy and fast and not too expensive.
Thanks for the help mate!

Check my signature if you ever signup for mentor group - I will comment on all replies in this quick guide to reach all peoples goals for total privacy and anonymity for FREE!
Good guide for all mentors, nice free share, thanks.

Can someone tell me what is the most simple and cheapest setup within the EU to setup a company and still remain anonymous?
Where did you setup your company and do you mind to share with me in DM or in mentor group what you setup. I'm into a fresh setup right now and some parts I'm struggling with.

It's a difficult plan to manage to setup a company with sort of banking anonymous. When I was searching the mentor group gold I found some ways of doing it but yet it is complicated and takes time to learn how to go about it.

Reactions: mytoofood
You will need professional assistance to setup some anonymous structure for your business. It isn't that easy any longer. But entering a area where this can be discussed deeper would be good for you to learn how to go.

It's a difficult plan to manage to setup a company with sort of banking anonymous. When I was searching the mentor group gold I found some ways of doing it but yet it is complicated and takes time to learn how to go about it.
Can you tell me where you found the information in mentor group?

An anonymous company needs a proven service with nominee directors, who will also be available to the KYC in the future. As for me, the easiest and fastest way is to create a British company and open an account in EMI. If relevant, I can share my experience personally

Reactions: Avvcoun
If relevant, I can share my experience personally
LoL what do you want to share? The process is like a snap with your fingers.

Find nominees ( lot's of good examples can be found inside the mentor group gold) form your UK LTD - apply for all the accounts you want. easy enough if you control the nominees. After a year or two you trash the entire setup and start over again.

Reactions: jafo
Agree, but it won't protect your privacy doing so, not any longer.
How would you do it?
LoL what do you want to share? The process is like a snap with your fingers.

Find nominees ( lot's of good examples can be found inside the mentor group gold) form your UK LTD - apply for all the accounts you want. easy enough if you control the nominees. After a year or two you trash the entire setup and start over again.
I have put this in action some time ago, it's a lot of work and time consuming but worth it. Some may simply pay others to sort this out if they are in a hurry.

Reactions: I'mRobot
An anonymous company needs a proven service with nominee directors, who will also be available to the KYC in the future. As for me, the easiest and fastest way is to create a British company and open an account in EMI. If relevant, I can share my experience personally
You need nominees to do verification with various emi's, banks and payment providers. That is the most difficult part to find nominees willing to do this.

Reactions: Creocree
You need nominees to do verification with various emi's, banks and payment providers. That is the most difficult part to find nominees willing to do this.
I completely agree, this part of the work is tiring, but over time, reliable people are found to pass verifications, who are in touch in the future

Reactions: bonox
As suggested here I would recommend anyone into stuff like this to subscribe to the mentor group gold to avoid frustration later on. Nothing is lasting for ever, a carefully planned strategy is required to avoid to be disappointed.

Can someone tell me what is the most simple and cheapest setup within the EU to setup a company and still remain anonymous?

It's not tax vise but in regards to my personal privacy?
The good old days, which were only 5 years ago! I wonder where this is heading when we see the same thread again in 5 years, meaning what has happened after 10 years! Today, there are still opportunities - as we can find much more information about in the mentor group gold - to anonymize a company and reasonably keep things under the radar depending on how much money is being funneled through the system. But that could change drastically if authorities worldwide can really implement their plans to monitor crypto transactions.

Reactions: bonox and JohnLocke

Latest Threads