Our valued sponsor

What's the costs to setup a company in Bulgaria & Portugal?

dirtyharry

Pro Member
Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
I want to know what the total costs are to setup a company in Bulgaria and Portugal!

What I need the price to include is:
setup of the company
registered office address
company secretary
all stuff that is mandatory

I'm well aware of that accounting and filing of tax is depending on the activity of the company so forget about these costs.

Reactions: blizz
You can setup a Portuguese LDA for approx. EUR 2500.- , Share capital as low as 1 EUR. Additional costs for VAT Nr -Accounting , if you want to set up in Madeira you will get lower taxes but slightly higher setup and running costs

Reactions: blizz
The state setup fee is 300 EUR, one time fee. An accountant will cost 100/150 per month and a virtual office about 100,it varies on location.
Taxes on tbe other hand are way high...

The state setup fee is 300 EUR, one time fee. An accountant will cost 100/150 per month and a virtual office about 100,it varies on location.
Taxes on tbe other hand are way high...
And TONS of TONS of TONS of hidden costs it's a trap! There is one user here signed up as several promoting this s**t for some months! It's intelligent marketing, respect.

Hello, we are an accounting and consulting firm in Sofia (Bulgaria).

For opening a company we ask for 750€, and our monthly bookkeeping fee starts from 100€.

There are no hidden costs, those are the only costs that you will have to have a company in Bulgaria.

Curious if you have any reviews on trustpilot/yelp etc? You're offering an interesting service but it's all about trust.

Bulgarian setup will cost around 350 euro for incorporation and all official fees included.
Registered legal address – could be found for around 15 euro per month.
VAT registration - 200 euro.
Corporate tax - 10 % of the net profit per year.

Reactions: dirtyharry
Bulgarian setup will cost around 350 euro for incorporation and all official fees included.
Thank you this sounds like something I will go further with if the numbers mentioned here are correct. Any official website to a trusted agent that can help?

You are still around here?

I was wondering if you have any reliable provider for such company formation service?

Latest Threads