Our valued sponsor

What's the costs to setup a company in Georgia?

I will because it s worth the try for 700 usd but I guess soon I ll inform you I have been scammed smi(&%

I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one smi(&%.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you for the support loll ll!
Anyway she answered me yesterday, and it seems as the member said. Remote opening of the company and the bank. I will try and update when it s done or not
We will welcome your feedback on all of this :)

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
This is really interesting, look forward for your feedback.

okay never mind will figure out how if it is possible ;)

For all interested to do their homework, just start here Registration of a Business - lol not difficult to find if you use Google.
use Google translate and you are fine. I found a local lawyer near me who helped me with a setup. Only paid €100 to him for the help.

See below for prices. Decide whether you want a local company or a freezone company. Freezone companies are completely tax free ;). However see my other posts on the board about freezones in Georgia.

Setup costs (5 options):

Freezone Company (tax free)

Just set up 2 companies with Tbilisivirtualoffice for 512 EUR each (VAT included) with assistance to open bank account in TBC. Cost yearly for legal adress and mail forwarding to my expenses : 400 EUR each (VAT included). I've been in Tbilisi for that. Visit their office, and spent hours with Magda from this company. It was OK.

Just set up 2 companies with Tbilisivirtualoffice for 512 EUR each (VAT included) with assistance to open bank account in TBC. Cost yearly for legal adress and mail forwarding to my expenses : 400 EUR each (VAT included). I've been in Tbilisi for that. Visit their office, and spent hours with Magda from this company. It was OK.
No I was talking about a Virtual Zone Company(Virtual Zone companies dont have any taxes to pay if income is obtained from outside Georgia) . Freezone Companies have a lot of costs associated with it as per what I found in the net(for different licenses etc in Kutaisi,Tbilisi and one more area I forgot).Does this Tbilisi Virtual Office package include accounting, because I need a cheap accountant .

No I was talking about a Virtual Zone Company(Virtual Zone companies dont have any taxes to pay if income is obtained from outside Georgia) . Freezone Companies have a lot of costs associated with it as per what I found in the net(for different licenses etc in Kutaisi,Tbilisi and one more area I forgot).Does this Tbilisi Virtual Office package include accounting, because I need a cheap accountant .
My yearly cost for my 2 normal Georgian companies don't include accounting, nor VAT registration as I don't need. I know Tbilisivirtualoffice can provide this service, but I haven't ask the price.

Latest Threads