Our valued sponsor

What's the costs to setup a company in Georgia?

Me too, if someone knows what the costs are it would be much appreciated if you could post it here.

I see other threads with people claim they have setup something in Georgia and now they are silence quiet as a lamb.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Yeah, I'm little sick of the shitty replies some people here give just to increase their post count for whatever reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend with a company there, its pricey but crypto friendly with mastercard in different currencies

another idiot joined the thread! Guys comon why these replies they are useless!

It's a little rude to call people idiot because they didn't give a thorough, thoughtful answer, or the answer you expected. This is an informal discussion forum, not a session of congress.

Also AFAIK it's forbidden to advertise and/or name providers in this forum if you don't have a paid account, correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe people don't have a full answer, or maybe they're in a hurry, but still taking the time to join the discussion doesn't mean they just want to improve post count. Then I'd agree with you, only an idiot would care about that.

Believe me, you'll get a lot more answers and respect showing some manners, here and in RL.

Reactions: lookingforward
I need to know what are the total costs to setup a company in Georgia to get a bank account there?

What are the ongoing costs, accounting, tax reporting and anything else that is required.

Someone know?

See below for prices. Decide whether you want a local company or a freezone company. Freezone companies are completely tax free ;). However see my other posts on the board about freezones in Georgia.

Setup costs (5 options):

Freezone Company (tax free)

If you decide to use a Freezone they can provide you help with banking also and English docs. Georgian language docs for local company is like Swahili x 10 conf/(%.

If you are referring to me, I was going to give a better answer, but as soon I post here a link or mention a name they can ban me.

Please respect

To both @GiGoGo and @enceladus this is the last time I'm going to pin point the rules. You are not allowed to do any hidden advertising nor do self-promotion! You are allowed to post links to providers which are not your service i.e. look what @Martin Everson has done.

Finally, if you are a service provider and you can't afford to pay €95 per month to have a signature in your posts then don't blame anyone to think you are here only to increase your post count or do hidden advertising with posts like the one in this thread.

This is not up to further discussion in this thread you can open a new thread to discuss the forum rules here Forum News, Announcements and suggestions. should you ignore what I just wrote I will close this thread and push warnings.

Last edited:
Hey guys, based on my practice, I opened a georgian IT comapny for 4k EUR. But there is a difference, these IT companies are licensed by the Georgian government since they are currently trying to attract IT brains. Those free zones, please be careful with them, since I have heard stories that local people can scam you for 30k USD and leave you without the company, this free zones are managed by private comapny Hualing (Hualing Free Industrial Zone ), they just rented this territory from the government, I think for 50 or 100 years and local people use advantage of people who dont know how things are sorted there.

Thank you for this useful answer. Do you know of or have any experience with some agent or law firm that is able to setup a company in Georgia? This would really be an interesting point here.

I assume 95% of people around here and that care about their money won't rust anyone in Georgia.

Reactions: blizz

Latest Threads