Our valued sponsor

What's the costs to setup a company in Georgia?

Thank you for this useful answer. Do you know of or have any experience with some agent or law firm that is able to setup a company in Georgia? This would really be an interesting point here.

I assume 95% of people around here and that care about their money won't rust anyone in Georgia.
I already received my last warning for marketing when I thought that I can share contacts if people ask like this, so unfortunately I cant share the contacts and unfortunately my agent doesnt have a web page.

@Hans Hoffmann and @Bmw850 you are both allowed to share the information to the agent as long as it isn't SPAM nor it's your own service. So everyone is fine with that.

Seems really to be hard to understand our forum rules:oops: I will find someone to help make it more clear to all so we can avoid confusion :)

Okay, here it goes, my agents email address is ZZZ shes an old school agent) she doesnt have a web page, but signes agreements with customers.

Are you taking the piss? Your posting an agent with a .ru email. What nonsense is this now.

sorry @Hans Hoffmann I have to give @Martin Everson right. This was a joke, seems that we really need to be more clear. Anyway, no warning given this time I take it as a joke.

Thanks for all the input. It has been very helpful, I will do my research based on the links and information that was provided in this thread and get back here to post the outcome.

Thanks again, keep good information floating please.

Do you know of or have any experience with some agent or law firm that is able to setup a company in Georgia?

Try BLC law firm

They wrote a guide on setting up a company also:

Reactions: blizz
People here want to open companies in post soviet countries, surprise surprise, post soviet people use .ru alot
No one is going to use an agent with "mail.ru" free email address. They might as well have a "yahoo.com" email address and they would be more credible. Anyone that does needs their head examined or is plain stupid.

Don't post such scams

Reactions: Almouk
FWIW, I found this browing on the internet: Company Registration and Support Archives | Company Registration in Georgia - not affiliated or associated in any way or form (God forbid!) with the lady that runs it, but it does offer some info that may prove useful to many. One thing I most certainly guarantee: you're going to be entertained, videos are....well...freaky.
this one looks like one big scam.. I contacted them but phone number in India and WhatApp this is 100% not a true company! I'm scared, please helpnai¤%

See below for prices. Decide whether you want a local company or a freezone company. Freezone companies are completely tax free ;). However see my other posts on the board about freezones in Georgia.

Setup costs (5 options):

Freezone Company (tax free)

contacted these guys, waiting for them to get back ;)

sorry @Hans Hoffmann I have to give @Martin Everson right. This was a joke, seems that we really need to be more clear. Anyway, no warning given this time I take it as a joke.
No joking, but its really frightening, .ru means nothing nowa
No one is going to use an agent with "mail.ru" free email address. They might as well have a "yahoo.com" email address and they would be more credible. Anyone that does needs their head examined or is plain stupid.

Don't post such scams
Yes I understand that, but whatevs, my intention wasnt marketing a company, it was agents private email, I know her for more then 5 years and dont use her company mail, thats it.

Reactions: Martin Everson
hmmm, this sucks:
We can provide you company incorporation based on power of attorney (with apostille) but we don’t provide you opening of bank account without coming to Georgia.

That's from tbilisivirtualoffice.com :(

Anyone know how to go about it?

hmmm, this sucks:
We can provide you company incorporation based on power of attorney (with apostille) but we don’t provide you opening of bank account without coming to Georgia.

That's from tbilisivirtualoffice.com :(

Anyone know how to go about it?
Usually agent will ask you to make a poa for them with a right of opening bank account.

I use Georgian set up since 2017 and I m happy.
I will not share CSP details but price was
1 UK corp + terabank : 1500€
1 Georgian corp + terabank : 2500€
It may be a bit overpriced
What you mind to tell us who is the agent that set this up for you? and why did you get a UK company?

What about banking any idea / input how you managed to get a bank account for this company and where (bank name)

So far this thread only reveal 1 provider 1 set of fees and no final solution!!! It is confusing s**t!

Yes it is, I'm following this thread to see where it i going. So far we have only a valid link to a CSP for the company formation in Georgia but nothing that confirms the bank account opening remote without personal visit.

Yes it is, I'm following this thread to see where it i going. So far we have only a valid link to a CSP for the company formation in Georgia but nothing that confirms the bank account opening remote without personal visit.

I don't know of any bank in Georgia that does remote opening. Certainly not the ones I use. Not even sure the law allows it conf/(%.