Our valued sponsor

What's the costs to setup a company in Georgia?

You can open a personal bank account in Georgia remotely with a service provider and a PoA. Generally banks won't open remotely.
I approached a few Georgian agencies or was it the Russian MOB not sure, all confirm this is illegal and if you get catched they close your account! So, I assume what you suggest is belonging to a temporary solution and sooner or later we will read the big blow where people will scream SCAM and cry day and night because their money got lost.

There are already a few threads on this forum about such situations where the bank froze the accounts or simply just made a hodini.

I consider this as a non valid solution the PoA model, at least only for very small amounts to be kept in such accounts and you will need many of them, looking forward to the next BANG
H-Bomb.jpg

Reactions: boomy and clemens
I approached a few Georgian agencies or was it the Russian MOB not sure, all confirm this is illegal and if you get catched they close your account! So, I assume what you suggest is belonging to a temporary solution and sooner or later we will read the big blow where people will scream SCAM and cry day and night because their money got lost.

There are already a few threads on this forum about such situations where the bank froze the accounts or simply just made a hodini.

I consider this as a non valid solution the PoA model, at least only for very small amounts to be kept in such accounts and you will need many of them, looking forward to the next BANG
View attachment 642

Sorry I don't get your point, it sounds like some weird conspiracy theory. You may send an email to SOLO Bank (www.solo.ge) or go directly to their office at Chavchavadze Avenue in Tbilisi, ask the clerk for instructions on how to open an account with a PoA and they will instruct you. So, is the bank itself running some illegal operation?

If anyone is getting accounts frozen is not because of PoA, is because of dodgy schemes like some people in this forum might be into.

Sorry I don't get your point, it sounds like some weird conspiracy theory. You may send an email to SOLO Bank (www.solo.ge) or go directly to their office at Chavchavadze Avenue in Tbilisi, ask the clerk for instructions on how to open an account with a PoA and they will instruct you. So, is the bank itself running some illegal operation?

If anyone is getting accounts frozen is not because of PoA, is because of dodgy schemes like some people in this forum might be into.
Forget, don't put your s**t on me. Compared to you I don't operate with a hidden agenda! I got cofirmed that this activity is not accepted by the banks.

Anyway, I will contact the banks one by one that you listed there and we will see what they suggest to me!

Beside that, anyone signing a PoA must be aware of that you give full control of the bank account to the counterpart!! This means regardless what sharlock with the hidden agenda tells you, you will hand over your money to him and he will be in control of your money!

If I sum up. You have 0% chances to go after your money by approaching the bank directly, they have NO relationship to you.

The scheme used here is the exact same s**t they try to sell all over the Internet for USA bank accounts, find someone that do the underwritting and cross your fingers he will never run with your money.

I would rather go with the homeless Mexican model which also is described here than trusting someone in a lawless country all my money.

Anyway, let's see the drama. Even if I don't hope for anyone of you that you are going to loose your money then I'm already warming up for the popcorn and Beer.
popcorn&beer.jpg

Reactions: clemens
I approached a few Georgian agencies or was it the Russian MOB not sure, all confirm this is illegal and if you get catched they close your account!

This is infinitely far from the truth. And many legit agencies have been mentioned in this thread.
I mean, what "get catched" does even mean in this context? Lawyer approaches bank with PoA. Both his name and the customer's are on it. What is there to "catch"??

Forget, don't put your s**t on me. Compared to you I don't operate with a hidden agenda! I got cofirmed that this activity is not accepted by the banks.

Anyway, I will contact the banks one by one that you listed there and we will see what they suggest to me!

Beside that, anyone signing a PoA must be aware of that you give full control of the bank account to the counterpart!! This means regardless what sharlock with the hidden agenda tells you, you will hand over your money to him and he will be in control of your money!

Jesus, who hurt you?
PoA is only made for 1 month and only concerns account opening, not operating.
Good luck.

As I said, I'm warming up the popcorn.. God Luck to the sorry asses rof/%

FYI reply from a agent:
As I am informed with a bank new regulation there is some restrictions.

What happens after 1 month & who is the account holder after that?

BTW: Can you name that lawyer that will approach the bank? A link to their website maybe?

You are the account holder from day 1, the PoA is just for opening and retrieving the card/token for mailing to you and that's pretty much it. The lawyer/agent has no further participation whatsoever after the account is opened, and no one is holding your money, or acting in your behalf.

Every commercial bank in Georgia works the same way and you will get the same response.

can we get back to toppic please? or @Admin can you moderate this thread to remove all the noice!

I asked a simple question, link to website and company that can open a company in Georgia and open a bank account remote! I'm not a fan of the PoA model since it still leave a open door to someone I don't know.

Anyway, for bank account opening with PoA or personal visit please provide a reliable provider.

I lean up on @Martin Everson - since he has not suggest the PoA model neither then I believe this is some bogus s**t from Russia and wait to see what will happen over the next year.

can we get back to toppic please? or @Admin can you moderate this thread to remove all the noice!
I'm not going to participate nor moderate this thread. It is useful for all that read it and it does not harm anyone.

this one looks like one big scam.. I contacted them but phone number in India and WhatApp this is 100% not a true company! I'm scared, please helpnai¤%

Hi...I use her service to set georgia LLC and open bank of Georgia company account~everything goes fine, cost me 700 USD for that...I met her at Tbilisi~she is based in Batumi now...:D

the telephone number is georgian mobile number...

Reactions: Orso
700 usd company and bank account? ns2
yeah, sounds strange, if I didn't knew better I would ask for proof, but in what we are all into it's difficult to ask for proof so one need to trust the member posting.

yeah, sounds strange, if I didn't knew better I would ask for proof, but in what we are all into it's difficult to ask for proof so one need to trust the member posting.
Listen I LL make a try, I really can afford the lost of 700 usd just to try if it s works. Because it s really cheap, so or I LL loose or we earn a very good contact.
But yes sounds very strange due to under priced!

Hi...I use her service to set georgia LLC and open bank of Georgia company account~everything goes fine, cost me 700 USD for that...I met her at Tbilisi~she is based in Batumi now...:D

the telephone number is georgian mobile number...
I believe that is a kind of hidden advertising what is going on here for that reason I have made a note to watch this thread to see how the development is going.

If @Bmw850 is going to test this service then please let us know here, if you get your stuff and you are willing to share evidence of the same with me by PM I will throw in one month free mentor group membership for you :)

I believe that is a kind of hidden advertising what is going on here for that reason I have made a note to watch this thread to see how the development is going.

If @Bmw850 is going to test this service then please let us know here, if you get your stuff and you are willing to share evidence of the same with me by PM I will throw in one month free mentor group membership for you :)
I will because it s worth the try for 700 usd but I guess soon I ll inform you I have been scammed smi(&%

Reactions: JohnLocke
:D ok...but it only because someone mention the website here~you can let someone test it if you think this is ads~

and I already get the company and bank account open~ actually the 700 usd is only for her service, not including the legislation and Apostiile fee for the POA...so I can't say you only need 700 to get those things~and Bank of Georgia's service is not good, I think TBC will be better...as I have mentioned in my other post~

if his test have positive outcome~can i have any free menbership? haha :D

he said that georgian phone number is India number which is clear wrong... = = you can't accept negative review as truth automatically~and don't trust positive review...that's double standards~

Latest Threads