Our valued sponsor

What's your thoughts about the worlds Economy situation?

boomy

Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2020
Visit site
The stock market is falling like never before, cryptocurrency is falling back to what they were 2 years ago, where will this go? Will we see the next financial recession now?

Gold is holding still strong, I'm happy I own a good portion of it. Cash is also holding it's value at some point, food, living etc has rised a little but not enough to hurt my cash holdings.

Will the next 6 months be a hell on the financial markets?

This is the result of artificially pumped up markets.
What most people do not understand is the snowball effect which we will experience soon: Weak hands get kicked out of the market and the selling pressure will become even stronger. For good traditional dividend paying stocks with a history of reliability that is no problem and at a certain point it might be attractive to buy from the weak hands.

For crypto it is Armageddon because there are only weak hands in it, specifically in Alt-Coins. What will make things worse: When the likes of Michael Saylor are forced to sell. Then you have the dot-com bubble NASDAQ situation of the early 2000's.

Reactions: boomy
Will the next 6 months be a hell on the financial markets?

No one knows. But if there are further interest rate hikes to combat inflation there will be a major problems. Once cheap money comes to an end expect an economic contraction. Expect more bankruptcies, redundancies and potentially a recession on both sides of the pond.

I hope this does not happen but prepare yourself and delay any major purchases for now.

The stock market is falling like never before

Panda Bear -- Oh No!.gif

I don't think we have to discuss dooms day already ;)

Latest Threads