Our valued sponsor

Question What's your thoughts about World Economic Forum & Young Global Leaders?

sebastian

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I've only recently started taking an interest in these two groups and have just become acquainted with their mantra "Committed to improving the state of the world." It surprises me that no one here has yet brought up the subject or feels threatened by "One State, One World" - you are otherwise busy enough with how the tax authorities, from now on, can confiscate all one's assets solely on the justified suspicion of money laundering.

But this topic is not something you worry about, or how should one understand it. Maybe you all agree that we should have a leader to govern the whole world. I'm sure Putin is on board with it as are Trump and several other politicians and dictators.

I find it thought-provoking that it acts as an underground movement with so many powerful people at the helm, where do you think it leads if they are just allowed to do as they plan?

The following powerful individuals are, among others, part of this organization:
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Emmanuel Macron
  • American biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy
  • Irish diversity advocate Sinéad Burke
  • EU’s Environment Commissioner, Virginijus Sinkevičius from Lithuania,
As well as 112 new members who have been admitted to the club, each of whom either holds a powerful position or has otherwise earned their membership in the Young Global Leaders.

I mist admit that I didn't knew about it before you posted it here. Of course I have heard about both terms, but never researched it further.

WEF young global leaders are like Hollywood i.e you get chosen to be a star but no one really knows where the selection process took place ns2. But everyone knows it involved bending over and grabbing your ankles in a dark room with the right people behind you nin%¤#.

Not a bad list of participants!

Reactions: orangeye
From what I've seen and understood, the goal seems to be creating a single global state where everything is centrally managed. It's a concept that's both beautiful and incredibly risky. We remember someone trying something similar during World War II, but obviously, the approach was all wrong. Nowadays, it looks like different tactics are being employed to pursue global dominance.

I've dropped a link below to a video that you might find interesting and worth checking out.

Reactions: Marketint
I never really pondered on it or paid much attention, but when you take a closer look, it's basically like this big-shot organization trying to outdo governments, countries, and even the tax folks, using them just as tools to roll out some grand scheme. The whole world domination thing, just saying it makes me crack a smile but also kinda freaks me out. I thought you'd only find that stuff in Superman movies or cartoons. People are wild, huh?

klaus-schwab.jpeg

Klaus Schwab - World Economic Forum

himler.jpg

Heinrich Himmler
I'm not entirely sure, but in a way, they look like they could be father and son or somehow related.
Man, I absolutely can't stand those kinds of people.

WEF young global leaders are like Hollywood i.e you get chosen to be a star but no one really knows where the selection process took place ns2. But everyone knows it involved bending over and grabbing your ankles in a dark room with the right people behind you nin%¤#.
I agree, once you are part of the club you are trained to do the same with the rest of the world.

Somtimes I get surprised by the replies to topics!

Latest Threads