Our valued sponsor

When a prosecutor ask judge to condemn you without proof.

When you go, you never look back and don't come back. So they can do whatever they want but they won't be able to reach you if you find the right country that will protect you from that. In most situations it has to be a non EU country or be a country far away of Europe to avoid that.

And this doesn't happen to you in Switzerland?
at least its outside the scope of directives such as:

Now they are using data to hunt us down, years later.

No offence, but it kinda sounds like you made it easy for them.

Some of those systems you mention never had KYC, and you were not under oath to provide your real name when registering.

So the CRS stuff invites an investigation and they go back 8 years is what you're saying?

Well, this signals to me that offshore banking (at least the way Hollywood portrays it) is dead and has been dead for a while. People have to get a little more creative or get *ucked later on.

Hey, firstly I would stop being paranoid, there's no need for that whatsoever.
Now, the easiest way to live peacefully is to move out to a country that's not part of the EU, there are many, literally many countries you can go to, I love Mexico and Thailand is not bad either, both super cheap to live there, but there are many others, your decision (don't tell anyone where you are going)
No one is going to come looking for you, I guarantee you that 100% and as far as your money goes, keep it in different EMIs, if you want to continue being super paranoid, then just open a company account where the beneficiary is not publicly disclosed.
Honestly you have nothing to worry, I could get into a more detailed explanation, I know quite a bit about the subject, just leave and relax.
Just for the record I do agree that women are the worst when it comes to "nailing a guy", the fact is that many tax agents accuse at least 50% of the time people that have not committed any tax crime, look at the stats and see for yourself. They will threatened you first hoping that you get scared and pay them, the fact is that if you go to court and fight, you have a great chance of winning.
If they haven't frozen your account just move the money and leave the country, no need to stay there getting scammed (use a bridge EMI between your current account and the final EMIs)
By the way, the CRS reports on a yearly basis, they're not going to report the last 3, or the last 8 or 20 years, no way, it's different if the tax authorities investigate you, then they'll go back as far as they legally can, remember there is a statue of limitations in almost every country in the world
Honestly, relax and just move to a none European country, you don't want to live in Europe anyway, worse place to live at the moment, not to mention the crazy brutal taxes.
And no, they can not send letters to every bank in the world, they can only contact an specific bank in an specific jurisdiction if they know you are living and banking there, so stop being paranoid about all those ideas that come to your mind, wish we could have a beer so you start relaxing and enjoying life.
Hope that helps...

Last edited:
Reactions: KJK
No offence, but it kinda sounds like you made it easy for them.

Some of those systems you mention never had KYC, and you were not under oath to provide your real name when registering.

So the CRS stuff invites an investigation and they go back 8 years is what you're saying?

Yes, when Revolut came alive, i was happy as hell i could move money from PerfectMoney, and many others to bitcoin and then to Revolut, and to the ATM or just invested in stocks.
I think i was never reported before, as i kept withdrawing even 30 000 - 50 000$/day in Revolut many years ago.
I think I put over 200 000 $ in revolut, and now they become a bank + Romanian IRS is mad to hunt people who don't pay down , revolut they hunt them. revoluts clients are mostly romanians.

But they will still judge you , and send collection agencies after you? one day that country like Indonesia will sign a contract with your country like USA, and you will get f**k up.

Where you from and what exactly happened to you in the legal system ?

Yes, but you'll have enough time to get a new passport, change your name, change your looks a bit (grow a hair or a beard, gain/loose weight, do bodybuilding, plastic surgery/nose job or whatever) and could be a totally new person in a couple of years. (if it's worth it ofc)

Yes, when Revolut came alive, i was happy as hell i could move money from PerfectMoney, and many others to bitcoin and then to Revolut, and to the ATM or just invested in stocks.
I think i was never reported before, as i kept withdrawing even 30 000 - 50 000$/day in Revolut many years ago.
I think I put over 200 000 $ in revolut, and now they become a bank + Romanian IRS is mad to hunt people who don't pay down , revolut they hunt them. revoluts clients are mostly romanians.

Ouch!
There's no more hiding money in EU.
You should know that.

If you have the money and want to stay in Romania - try to settle a case.
Otherwise - GTFO!

I already have an 'on paper' residency in Portugal. basically i was working 12-16 hours/day in another country, i came back to Romania 15 years ago, i got attacked by a gang, the feminist prosecutor sided with the girl who put the gang to attack me. They blamed me without proof, by the method "hire a lawyer to read your file, of course we have proof there, if you can't find them hire a lawyer". i got affected really hard, especially because i went to the news with my case, and i just received a lot of comments from women like 'he deserved it!" "he also harassed me!" , now with all this #MeToo i understand what had happened, but i was very furious back then. i decided to donate a part of my money for women clause, and yeah ..some women scammed me. i then added more money and i helped some poor women from poor countries to see again, or to walk again. 90% of blind people around the world only have cataract and they only need a surgery and a pair of 80$ lens (lens like the ones from inside their eye). Doctors charge like 500$ for their stupid 30 minute work, i bought them the best lens at 200$.
One day one Romanian fat women , 50 years made fun of me, begun to insult me out of nowhere. i showed her that i helped 20 blind people to see again , and i begged her to not insult me anymore. 5 minutes later on she showed how she is writing an e-mail to 'Prosecutor Office' and one to 'Mental Illness Hospital" and she told me she is very happy that i showed her those blind women, because the police could track me down and bring me to "justice". even she was the one insulting me all day long . but yeah , is easy to hell "harassment" as a woman .

I have medical papers showing I still have neurological problems. My neurons are ok, but they are drained out of energy somehow, because of stress, post traumatic stress, not sleeping well . I even had a hard time getting allowed to pay 500$ to get that testes out. everybody in the hospital told me to go to a physiologist, therapist ,etc. .. they are fucked up, they want to tell me "i am the problem, and women are right , and i have no personality, and that they judge me for my personality". I thrower to that clown my phone on his desk, and told him "check my messages, i have unread messages from 4000 women. you are identifying me in a wrong way". i had to get that clown permission for some extra test. What a fxxx clown world, if a man is feeling dizzy they take his blood pressure, EKG, and immediately to a therapist because "women might have abused him" , but there the therapist will just continue women's job of accusing and blaming him.
When I added in 2017-2018 those money into the "legal system" i did it because i saw the 10% in crash in market price,and everyone was expecting houses to also crash. so , they all add logically.
Are you Romanian? I understand your pain with female prosecutors... I have one on my tracks that is exactly the type you describe. I looked her up on Facebook and she had pictures with her hair dyed in like 3-4 different colors, like pink, purple, you get the image. She's honestly an effing idiot, and I don't say this in anger. It's in truth. She's like 33y old. Anyway, if you can type at least one of her names here... because something tells me, I don't know why or if it's just a long shot, but it would be a heck of a coincidence that the same prosecutor is after both of us.

Latest Threads