Our valued sponsor

Where can I find TRUSTED middlemen?

You can buy bitcoin on localbitcoins and then sell the same bitcoin.

Or you can send the bitcoin directly to B and B can sell it.

That way you can have as many middlemen as you want and operate safe with escrow.

I can walk you through this.

How does it differ from FIAT ? I don't understand it please elaborate! "I can walk you through it" is hidden advertising and makes no sense to this thread. It's a public forum and each post should be useful for other people to read! Post reported.

Lets say I don't want to move money directly from A to B.
I want to move it from A to middleman to B.

How can I do this? Where can I find a trusted middleman?

You should write down the contract with officialy registered company across Europe or USA , it's the easiest way to do it in legal way and what is most important in safe way.

Don't use some middleman as a person who just say that will help You .

Every legal document , write in paper is official and You can always go to court and get back Your money.

Lets say I don't want to move money directly from A to B.
I want to move it from A to middleman to B.

How can I do this? Where can I find a trusted middleman?
did you ever found someone that was able to help you with this?

If you are trying to obscure the source of funds this will not be very effective long term. What you really want is to for A to buy a bunch of some kind of highly fungible good (gold, iPhones), physically give them to B (no FedEx), then have B sell them (preferably to a different company then the one A bought them from).

If you are trying to obscure the source of funds this will not be very effective long term. What you really want is to for A to buy a bunch of some kind of highly fungible good (gold, iPhones), physically give them to B (no FedEx), then have B sell them (preferably to a different company then the one A bought them from).
What do you gain from this arrangement?

Nothing. I'm not advertising a service I'm just describing a way in which you could transfer funds where the resultant funds would have a completely separate origin.
Ok; it makes sense, but you remain with an accounting hole of wherefrom the goods came from in your 2nd company. How are you dealing with this ?