Our valued sponsor

Where do I order a SIM card with US or UK phone that provides phone number with EU coverage?

You want to Google search the forum, there have been some threads about the same here already. You are not new here any longer so maybe you have already seen them, but it is worth a look.

GIFFGAFF will be your friend.
Bought one via amazon. got it in 3 days.
Bought a second one directly from their website.
No stress for ID verification and so on....
Just remember to make a phone call once a while and a top up as well.

Your search doesn't work and shows irrelevant stuff
That's why I say Google search, irrelvant is a comment like yours which obvious indicate that you are not reading what I wrote and your other replies indicate that you are not satisfied to be here, so just move away if that is the case.

Oh, and while I am on it, you should post in the proper forums to get valid answers AND maybe look in these forums for existing answers.

Thread moved.

Here we go:

And finally a Google Search on OffshoreCorpTalk.com

lycamobile or Lebara will give you a UK number and if you buy a bundle for £15 per month you can receive and make calls free in Europe. Plus you can call 40 countries inclusive of your minutes whilst roaming for now. Brexit dependant.

lycamobile or Lebara will give you a UK number and if you buy a bundle for £15 per month you can receive and make calls free in Europe. Plus you can call 40 countries inclusive of your minutes whilst roaming for now. Brexit dependant.

Sure but with lebara or lyca you have to provide id, with giff gaff no

Latest Threads